Season 2 || Chapter 2 ✨

Note: ill be ending this story pretty soon because i have been thinking of making a new story

It was the day,the day they had to stop Jong-in after months and months of practice im 100% sure they can do this, but is there someone who will stop them?

        JONG-IN POV

I was in my office i was resting peaceful until...

???: MR JONG-IN WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!

Jong-in: what is it now Hirai Momo??

Servant momo: Detectives have found who you are and what you did!

Jong-in: *sighs* well what are you waiting for go and get them because ill be here looking at my future wife i just found on the internet...

*jong-in takes out a picture of Minatozaki Sana. Boss mafia's mistress which he didnt know that part yet*

Time skipp~~~~~~~~~

THIRD POV

Author Pov: The detectives were wearing they're uniform and masks which only covered half of they're faces

Y/n: Okay are you guys ready we will run straight away into the house of the criminal jong-in *whispers*

Mark: wait but theres more than 2 people in there?

Jisoo: isn't suppose to be Mr jong-in and The servant momo?

Y/n: okay it doesn't matter but we will climb this edge up to the office balcony *signs to up*

Jisoo and mark *nods*

Momo Pov

I don't feel good about this I'm so stupid for taking this job i have just be shouted for years i want to leave i miss my friends i miss my Dahyun! If i didn't take this job then i would have chased Dahyun to death when we broke up.

*ding dong* there was someone at the door it looked like a girl.

Sana?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are almost done with this story guyssss I'm really sorry for not updating for long especially when you have school/homework. And if i really don't do them my grades will basically flop.
So please understand that I'm still a kid in high school doing their best to get better at school :) so pls understand and thank you guys for supporting me. I love yall

-Author M