The Explination and the Evil Ranger

Nash POV

I said : "So where should I beginn?" "How about where you were the last 12 years?", Mike answered a little bit sad and angry. "Oh yeah. So the Reason why I vanished was that I am an greek halfgod to be exact and demiprimordinal the son of Phi, God of Creation and Destruction. Then 12 years ago I learned that  I am who I am  and that there was a prophecy about me saving the Olymp, so I ran away into a camp where I was trained then after 10 Years of training, the prophecy fulfilled, because I beat Kronos in the second Titan War. Man that was a hell of a fight (chuckles). Then I planned on returning Mike, but then Gaia awakend and was raging because I destroyed her son. To unite the roman halfgods and greek halfgods to beat her that the motherfucking goddess Hera ereased my memories and send me to the roman camp. After I was on a mission saving the romans, I got my memories back on became the praetor, that is the leader rank by the way. Then my new and old friends and me went to Greece to stop Gaia. At the End, my friend Annabeth's blood tripped on an sacred ground, well and I had nose bleeding, which raised Gaia, but then I learned an nice Trick and beat Gaia once for all. My Sword is called Blue Rose Sword and the reason why I can wield it, even if it's cold is that I have powers. I am speedster which makes me really fast, but I also need to eat very much and my second powers are ice powers, so I don't feel the cold. The Sword and my Samurizer are a gift from my mentor Chiron. That's all", I explained. (A/N Sorry if this was too long and I took the plot of PJO and Heroes of Olympus) The rangers looked at me schooked, then Lauren came up to me. I looked at her confused as she put her hand in my vest pocket and looked for something. She took out my Samurizer and threw it away. I used my Superspeed and catched it. I looked at her and she shrugged, then she was about the leave the Room, when an Alarm went off. "Monster attack?", I asked. "Yeah", Mia answered.

Scene Change

We went into the Town were a monster was but I had a strange feeling. "Rangers!", the monster said angrily. We drew our Samurizers and drew our Symbols. Lauren and the others said: "Go Go Samurai", while my roll call was: "Go Go Samurai of Ice". I opened my right hand to summon the Blue Rose Sword and was about to charge, but someone threw his sword at me, but I blocked it. I was schooked when I saw what the sword was. It was an dark version of the Blue Rose Sword. I locked to the direction the Sword came of and saw an black Ranger. "Your End is near white Ranger", he said in an dark voice