The dark doppelganger

Nash POV

"Who the fucking tartarus are you?", I asked the black ranger. "You can call me Savitar", he answered. He dashed towards me, but I did an trick that should allow me to beat him, atleast I thought so. I speed up my body with my powers and slowed down the time for me. But of course the black ranger was an Speedster, but then it got strange. He used his speed and I couldn't see him anymore. Then I got slashed multiple times and sent flying into an fountain. Then everything around me was normal again. The black ranger who picked up his sword, before he slashed me. He was about to slash me again, but Lauren and Mike hit him from behind. Then something next to me glew bright. When I reached for it, I had an vision, but all I saw was an Symbol.

 When I reached for it, I had an vision, but all I saw was an Symbol

When I was back to reality, I held my Samurizer in my hand. Then I had an idea, I drew the symbol with my Samurizer that I saw and sent it flying towards the black ranger. When it came in touch with him, it explodes. When the dusk layed down, I saw the Lauren and Mike unconscious on the ground and the black ranger demorphed, but who he is was impossible. He was me with an burn scar,

He grinned at me and speed away, but he took Mike with him

He grinned at me and speed away, but he took Mike with him. I tried to run after him, but my speed didn't work, because I used my all of my energy to draw that symbol. I checked over Lauren and saw her getting up. "Where is Mike?", she asked me. "Savitar or should I say me has him", I told her and explained it. Then the others Rangers came up and where about to ask where Mike was, but the saw the look on Lauren's and my face and knew the answer. Emily began crying, but all I could focus on was where Savitar took him and why he looks like me.

A/N Sorry that its kinda short and sorry that on my green archer story wasn't a new chapter in a while, but school is really stressing me and I also have an really important test tomorrow , so wish me luck. Bye