☆2"ZOROME CARRIED ME?!?!"2☆

691 words
(a/n pls i'm so sorry for not updating for literal months i suck at everything😜😜😜)
|
|
zorome lay awake all night thinking about one person in particular, miku.
he knew she would never feel the same way about him, but he couldn't help himself.
her perfectly round cyan eyes,
her pink-orangey shiney hair,
her soft spindly hands,
her smooth legs.
everything about her was just perfect to him.
he quietly groaned and closed his eyes, hoping to sleep.
maybe this was just a quick phase, maybe she put him in a trance and he'd get over it in the morning. only time will tell.
|
he woke up by the loud shrieks of his alarm.
he covered his face with his pillow while the other boys went to get ready for the day.
||mikus pov||
|
i woke up to kokoro gently tapping my hip to wake me up, somehow i slept through the blaring alarm.
i was a bit confused though, how did i get into bed? the last thing i remembered was sitting with zorome watching the sunset, so how did i get here?
then it hit me.
"ZOROME CARRIED ME HERE???!!??"
i didn't mean to say it out loud but, hopefully they'll tell me.
"oh, you didn't know?" kokoro said with her gentle tone, "you fell asleep with him outside so naturally he didn't want to leave you outside all night. so he carried you here." she continued.
"oh uhm," i didn't think he cared about me at all and i smiled at the thought, "but you guys didn't bother changing me into my pyjamas. what friends you are" i said in a sarcastic tone but they all took it seriously.
"what?! did you think we were actually going to change you?! what's wrong with you?!" ichigo said in a surprisingly defensive tone.
"i was a joke calm down ichigo." i raised my forearms so my hands were at level with her head and rolled her eyes while walking to the bathroom.
(a/n i'm re-reading this to fix mistakes and idk wtf i meant by this but okay😍😍🥂🥂)
||zoromes pov||
|
i heard ichigo faintly yelling next door, which happens a lot but this time she sounded scared and defensive. like she was accused of something.
i chose to ignore it and got dressed instead.
|
when i was ready i stood outside in the hall with ikuno and a few others.
"when miku steps outside, you might wanna cover your ears." she told me.
"what do you mean?"
"you know how you carried her in last night? yeah, she's a bit salty about it. saltier that usual." she told me with a straight face. i was a bit surprised, i mean, all i did was carry her in so she wouldn't be left outside all night. what's so bad about that?
|
a few minutes passed and everyone except miku and kokoro were waiting, we were getting worried.
until suddenly the door swung open startling us all, revealing a mad miku.
i gulped and slowly moved my palms to my ears preparing for the worst.
"ZOROME!!"
"hey miku glad to see you're in a good mood today." i looked at her smugly knowing full well she was going to hit me.
"WHAT THE HELL!!!!"
everyone was staring at us covering their ears.
"what?!? i did something nice!! instead of waking you up when you fell asleep on my shoulder, i carried you to your room without waking you up!!"
she paused for a minute looking like a deer in headlights.
"i-i fell asleep on your shoulder-?"
"you didn't know?" it was so hard not to laugh at her but i knew that would make the situation much worse because we could all tell how embarrassed she was.
"i-i... ugh cmon let's just go eat breakfast.." she stomped off looking down but i could tell she was blushing.
||mikus pov||
||time skip to class||
|
i still cant get over the fact i fell asleep on zoromes shoulder.
i wanted to be grossed out but, it felt strangely comforting.
wait, what-?
no, it's zorome. i hate him.