Does anyone actually read this?

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Importance of thought-out backstories.

Every important character needs a proper backstory, some people just use the "your family is dead, be sad" kind of approach which is STUPID, don't do this without a proper reason and explanation why it is this way, don't just kill off the MC's family because you are lazy to think of something more interesting. And don't use the same kind of backstory for multiple characters, it's okay to use backstories that are similar but two characters having the same kind of backstory is boring and unoriginal, stop it. It's also important to actually tie the backstory to the personality of the character you are writing, for example, if you give a perpetually happy-go-lucky character a tragic backstory it's not really going to fit now, is it? You have to think of how past events will affect the future and if they even fit with the character you are trying to portray. I'm not even going to talk about the cringy-ass abused/neglected backstories, orphan backstories are not that bad but they are still largely unoriginal. A backstory doesn't always have to be extra tragic just so your character can be extra edgy, give them a backstory that fits them and allows them to grow as a person in the way you want them to. 

Please, stop the RP in the comments.

Listen up you living annoyances of Wattpad. Stop role-playing in the comment section, please, for the love of god, stop. If you want to roleplay go elsewhere or preferably into a private conversation. I personally find role-playing to be extremely cringy because it reminds me of terribly written books I did back when I first started writing around five years ago, luckily you can't see that cringe anymore because I yeeted it into the trashcan. As I was saying, stop role-playing in the comments of a non-RP dedicated story, it's annoying, and nobody cares that you can whip out a BFG out of your pocket.

One-Shots save lives.

Even though I have yet to publish a one-shot book I personally find them very appealing and an easy way to write simple, short plotlines for characters. Although Wattpad authors seem to really like to use a very basic and straight to the point plot, which is alright considering they are one-shots, but if you are doing lemons as one-shots at least include some backstory and not just a scene of two characters screwing, kay? They are also usually the main spot where you can find a reader x (character) that nobody has done yet or there has yet to be a good book on that work of fiction. 

Why the book description is one of the most important and hardest to write parts of a book. 

A description is there to give a passing reader the general idea of what to expect from the book they stumbled across. You shouldn't half-ass this, at all, preferably come up with a descriptive yet cryptic description that will show off that you can write something interesting while not giving away a spoiler or two. Using quotes is very much okay as they can give the readers a glimpse of the character that will appear in the story and their personality. 

Waifu wars will never end.

Pretty self-explanatory, right? Let me say this, you have your waifu, and I have mine which is Kongou from Arpeggio of Blue Steel, the bestest girl. Ah! I can see you clicking the comment button to say who your waifu is and say how ultimately superior she is to mine. Well, that's okay to think but let me tell you this, stop trying to 1-up somebody else with your big titty anime gf, you'll probably move to another girl in a month or so and say she's the best girl then, but let me just say this:

 Well, that's okay to think but let me tell you this, stop trying to 1-up somebody else with your big titty anime gf, you'll probably move to another girl in a month or so and say she's the best girl then, but let me just say this:

How to manage your time between social life and writing. 

Fuck if I know dude, I spent hours on end grinding fictional characters in Disgaea 5 to max level and reincarnating them, then re-doing the entire grind again. But if I had to say I'd say that you should manage your time well, which nobody does anyway no matter what anyone says so what's the point anyways? Ahem, in terms of deadlines and actually having an update schedule (people that actually do are rarer than shiny pokemon) I'd say write some of the upcoming chapter before the day you publish it and the rest on the day you are going to publish it, it's the way I do it and it works pretty well for me. But if you are someone that stresses over things a lot you should write it whole before the deadline so that you can rest easy. Also, Flonne is OP for getting EXP, just as a side note to the previously mentioned Disgaea 5.

 Also, Flonne is OP for getting EXP, just as a side note to the previously mentioned Disgaea 5

Why the gamer gimmick can be cool and original if you know what you are doing.

I'm sure you are all familliar with The Gamer power system, personally, I am not a big fan of using it because its all just numbers and math, I hate math, not to mention it takes away a certain air of mystery from your book which could've otherwise been used to either introduce new cool technique or show us a hidden villain. But, it can still be interesting if you have an original way of portraying it. For example, The Gamer often utilises a shop mechanic where they can buy items, make the character you are giving this power a not-so-easy way to obtain the currency, or don't even give them The Gamer power, just give them the item shop or a trade shop where they would have to trade stuff to receive the items they want. "It's the law of equivallent exchange." Don't just give them OP stats from the beginning, make sure they at least have to grind to become powerful. Take Disgaea 5, even a level 9999 character can be slapped on the ass by some of the enemies that appear in the game no matter how much you try and max them out. This is very important to note because a lot of people seem to forget that there is a level cap in most if not all MMORPG games and some bosses are even outside it, so no matter how much you level up and grind for gear you will always have lower stats than them, then, it is up to your intelligence to figure out a way on how to defeat the boss. 

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Braggski: I will publish future "chapters" for this book when I have at least 1k words per chapter. If you have anything you'd wish for me to discuss and give you my opinion on please feel free to comment and I will do my best to answer as well as I can.