Hoi

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Why does Fanfiction.net have better stories than Wattpad?

Because it's not only older but also has one of the shittiest interfaces on the planet I swear to god this website is so disgusting but so full of great works of literature. It also doesn't allow you to use pictures in your stories which kind of sucks in my opinion but hey, at least the kids can't make a picture book there. Also, it's impossibly hard to find a reader insert there, author inserts still exist but are quite rare, OCs are the most common type of inserts since they don't make you look like a dummy in front of an older audience. For some odd reason, everybody just does Naruto crossovers which only proves my previous statement of the site being old as fuck. Also, people there can usually write fairly decently, most of the time. 

Wattpad has poor server maintenance, and that's a fact.

I'm sure everyone who spends some portion of their free time on this website knows of how many times it cocks up and straight up doesn't load or lags, or both. As a writer, it also sometimes literally sabotages me by not saving my chapters so when I load the page again everything is fucking gone. Get your shit together Wattpad, I know Webtoon owns you now but come on!

I miss the old days of Yu-Gi-Oh! 

Anyone who watched or played Yu-Gi-Oh for any duration of time will know that there are a lot of fucking cards, like, A LOT. Especially now with monster cards like the childhood classic Synchro monsters, a really cool and surprisingly easy to bring out XYZ monsters, the slightly confusing Link monsters that I haven't even bothered playing with, and the overly long and busted Pendulum monsters. All of this is cool and all, but now every effect is like a mile long, granted it might do something really simple even with more words in the card description than one of my chapters, but holy fuck what even are the Pendulum monsters? Fuckers have like two bars of words for their effects, calm down mate. The gameplay is also really fucking quick from what it used to be, duels take almost no time at all now to finish if you don't get shafted. But I still miss the days when Summoned Skull was a good card. You know, when normal monsters weren't too bad? God those were the days...

Demon Slayer Breathing Techniques don't actually produce their respective element.

I don't know why everyone on this website seems to think that the members of the Slayer Corps, especially the Hashira, are capable of producing their respective elements. They aren't! Rengoku can't just spawn flames at will and Tomioka isn't a goddamn waterbender! It's literally all just visual effects, imagination, that's it! People in Demon Slayer aren't capable of such feats, only the demons through their Demon Blood Arts, which are convoluted as hell might I add.

Netflix butchered Records of Ragnarok!

I fucking despise Netflix for what they did to one of my favourite manga, Records of Ragnarok aka Shuumatsu no Valkyrie. Goll is so fucking annoying despite having the same VC as Phosphophyllite from Houseki no Kuni, Brunhilde is... a waifu. The animation is beyond scuffed and made Adam's fight look like a fucking joke. In fact, the animation is so bad it reminds me of the old days of Dragon Ball, people that watched old DB know what I mean. And I cannot stress this enough, they fucking blue-balled us with Jack the Ripper! I AM SO PISSED DAMMIT! They introduced him and Hercules at the end of the last episode just to call it quits! MOTHERFUCKERS!

Where are all the good One Punch Man fanfictions?

I can't believe I even have to say this but... where are all the OPM fanfics? Especially good ones? With how popular OPM has become to the point authors are implementing its concepts to other shows and such I'd expect at least a couple dozen actual OPM fanfics. But no. There's not that much on this website with a small margin actually being a good read. I am shocked. There is so much space for an OP insert and... nothing. Fucking nothing! At least do it for the lewds of Tatsumaki or Fubuki or something! 

Does a book cover matter if my story is good?

Yes, it fucking does. Even if your story is a good read and is well written, a bad, uninteresting or unappealing cover simply won't garner your book much attention. In fact, it might do the opposite. Putting too little on the cover won't really grab anyone's attention and putting too much on it will simply make people think you can't do squat. Find a balance, just put screenshots or something on the cover if you're bad at Photoshop or something. But please don't make it too bland, otherwise, people will just scroll past it. 

Write your damn story descriptions!

I feel like I shouldn't even have to say this but, write your damn story descriptions BEFORE you publish your book! Seriously, the description is like the second main thing that gets a reader's attention. First is the book cover and the title, and the second should be the description. I don't give a shit about how uninspired you are at the moment, put something there and don't be a lazy bitch that just says "Too lazy to make a description.". Also, when writing the description don't make it overly long and try to be original with it, shit like "Will our hero be able to survive? Or will he be killed?" is completely pointless since everyone already knows that they will survive. 

Wattpad's TOS is weird as fuck.

I'm sure a lot of people will agree with me on this but Wattpad is really fucking inconsistent with their terms of service. I can find a guy who uses porn pictures in their books and they don't get reprimanded while I'm over here crying over my deleted alternative account because it was too fucking lewd or something. Seriously, get your shit together Wattpad. AND FIX YOUR DAMN SERVERS!

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Braggski: Well this one sure took a long ass time to get out. Wasn't much to talk about, but whatever. Feel free to comment on anything and express your opinion, that's what this book is for.