Rules

Here are the basic rules that you have to follow.Please follow the rules properly, only then we can accept your entries or else, it will be deleted.

                   For Participants

1. Follow this account permanently. Also, you must follow your judge (once announced).

2. Your book must have at least 4 chapters, other than prologue and author's notes/character description. Collection of OS/TS book above 4 chapters are accepted.

3. Your work must  be of either, English or Hinglish language.

4. Add this award book to your public reading list and private too, to get further updates.

5. Give a shoutout of this book on your message board so that more people are aware of this.

6. Don't try to bribe your judge. If you are found then you will be disqualified.

7. Your password is your favourite actress.

                     For Judges

1.Follow this account permanently.

2. You can fill the form of judges even if you are a participant but you can't judge the same fandom books in which you are participating.

3. Add this book to your public reading list & give this book a shoutout on your message board.

4. Don't back out at the last moment. If you can't commit to your judging responsibilities then please don't enter. In case of leaving us hanging out at the last moment, you will be restricted from further activities of the community.

5. Don't take bribes from participants otherwise you will be restricted from future activities. If you are offered bribes from participants then inform me immediately.

6. Your password is your favourite tellywood couple.

7. You have to read minimum 4 chapters of each book.