Where we first met🥰

The starting point of all achievements is desire.
Sorry for the  any mistake.

Today was my last night here in New York. I walk to my favorite spot where you could over the city  a beautiful place I saw someone sitting.

"May I", he looked at me I couldn't really see his face he had on a hoddie over his head with shades who wear glasses at night he nod his head I took a seat and smiled once I saw the beautiful city lights.

It has been 30 minutes and neither of us said anything.

"What a pretty woman like you doing out here this late hours", he finally spoke my god his accent was strong he didn't look at me though.

I looked at him "how you know I'm pretty", I asked he can't even see my face that good.

"Cause I know, so you you got here at night you ain't afraid", he finally looked I smiled at him.

"I can take care of myself thank you very much", he chuckles,  "so what you up here".

"I needed to clear my head", he said I nod my head I could feel him looking at me.

"Why you here".

"This is my last day here I had to come I'm gonna miss this place".

"So".

"Why you all up in my business", I laughed.

"I'm sorry just trying make conversation it's not like we're gonna see each other again, just one more question".

"What do you do for a living".
10 minutes pass he said nothing I don't know but there's something about him he a mystery I wish I coo see his face.

"Kill", he said.

"What", I looked at him he looked back at me maybe he was looking in my eyes.

"I kill for a living I just got out of prison", he said in a serious tone and I believe him.

"Okay so where are you staying".

"Your not scared", he asked shock.

"No so where are you staying".

"I don't need your pity".

"It's not pity so".

"I'm staying at a friend house".

"Okay that's good so how long have you been in prison".

"Four years".

"That's a long time".

We continued to talk me mostly but he was starting to warm up to me  so he's from New Orleans he's an only child after he's been to prison he's mother hasn't visited or call him his friend and only Travis was the only one who did he's doesn't trust easily band he's girl was the one who put him in  prison saying he stole her mother and lied about who was her father the chief of police.

"That's a lot it's gonna be hard to get a job not everybody will hired a felony how about this since I'm leaving in a few hours why don't you live at my place the rent is already paid for six months and  it's not pity I'm just helping out a friend I have to go", I looked at the time.

"I told you I don't need your help", he said angrily.

I took his hand "here hold this", he held the my phone the flash light was on I wrote my address in his hand.

"That's my address what if your friend no longer there just think of this as a new start good bye it was nice meeting you".

I didn't wait on him to answer I drove home. I took a shower and  quickly got ready ten I remember the guy I talk to I wrote him a letter and gave him an address of a construction worker I know he help persons like him I don't know if he will get this letter but I hope he does.