New Beginings

Don't disrespect me and there won't be a problem.

2 years later

Anastasia POV

"Dj, CJ, Sierra breakfast is ready guy come on", I started to share their plates.

Sierra came down on her phone "Sierra put away the phone and help the twins in their chair.

Once they were all seated I gave her breakfast "Eat all of it".

"Fine", she rolled her eyes.

"Roll your eyes one more time", "sorry".

I started to feed the twins "I want you to watch the twins for an hour Mrs Rose is leaving early I'm gonna be home by 10 an you handle that".

"Yea".

"Come on Dj one more spoon for mommy", he push away the spoon he was one rude little boy.

"Look look at how Cj eating here's", he looked indeed him he ate it too there was some competition going on with these two.

"Okay I'm gonna be late", Sierra said.

"Sierra", I called her she slam the door and walk back into the kitchen.

"What", she said with an attitude.

"You know the rules".

"God your unbelievable", she quickly wash the dishes and walk out.

"What her problem huh", I tickle them I smiled at there sweet laughter I love them.

"Ms Brown good morning", Mrs Rose walk in the kitchen.

"Morning Mrs Rose Come sit and share your breakfast", she played with the twins I shared her breakfast.

"Tea or coffee".

"Coffee", I hand it to her I clean the kitchen then got ready for work.

I walk downstairs in my red bottom heels, sleek ponytail and my black pants suit my inside blouse matches my hand yellow hand bag.

"Okay babies mommy got to work", I kissed them they both wave good bye.

"Bye Mrs Rose".

"Bye dear" I closed the door and drove in in my back BMW.

This it's how my morning routine has been for the last two years.

I walk into the building Sale and Marketing Enterprise yep that's right I got my masters in business and management and now I'm the head of Marketing I walk into my office.

"Miss Brown you have a minute in 4 minutes", my secretary Lily said.

"Thanks Lily send me my schedule".

August POV

"Okay guys settle down we have a lot a work to do Mrs Flowers will hand you guys your schedule for the week I expect all you men to be on time and all work must be completed on for today we finished the Mayor house we should be down by 6 let's get started", they all went in the bus.

Most of them don't own car so the use the company bus.

"Sir Mr Travis is on the phone", Mrs Flowers was my assistant has been for the pass year she gave me a flirty smile I took the phone from her.

I drove off to the Mayor house "Yo Yung I'm having a house party for Quan tonight you should stop by".

"He's getting out", Quan went to prison two years back police for assaulting an officer.

"Yea good behavior", he we laughed Quan on good behavior he must really want out and I can relate why.

"I stop by".

"Cool", I hang up once everybody arrive we continued to work.

"Yo Boss were out", one of the workers Dolton said.

"Okay", I walk around the house making sure everything was good I text Mrs Flowers "Tell the Mayor he can move in tomorrow".

I drove home and took a hot shower I was tried I put on my white nike shoes and  my back and white nike suite.

I pull up at Travis  house place was pack I wasn't planning on staying long.

"What's sup", I bring hug the crew.

"Why you so late mane", said Travis.

"Work", he nod I saw Quan with some chick on his lap he back was turned to me.

"Hi I'm Donna", I didn't even look up at her.

"Not interested". I don't have time for these female I fuck them but that's about it.

Anastasia POV.

"Sierra", I called I heard no answer I kicked off my heels and walk upstairs Sierra I know she not sleeping I open the door to the twins room they were asleep I kissed their cheeks I open Sierra door I walk into the room and turn on the light I pull the sheets.

"I know she did not leave the twins here alone", I walked out the room and called her phone it went straight to voicemail I took up the twins and place them in the car I track Sierra phone.

She was on the next side of the town this girl I don't even know what time she left them what if something had happened to them.

I pulled up at the house that was full of people I look back the twins were asleep I took the baby monitor with me and closed the door I walk up to the house I heard some of them whistling as pass.