August POV

I walk inside I heard Sierra loud voice cursing I sighed not this again I walk in the living room Anastasia watching tv while Sierra shouted at her.

"I fucking hate you".

"Yo stop all that cursing around the twins".

"Your not my father", she said with attitude.

"I don't give a fuck don't think you coming here making all these noises and I let it slide what you should be is grateful for Ana she didn't have to do the things she did for you go upstairs and cook if then apologize to her", she storm off upstairs.

"Daddy", the twins ran from the kitchen I lift them up.

"What's sup", Cj kissed my cheek Dj pat my head I smiled at them.

"We just finish eating want some I'll share your food", Cj said I laughed.

"Daddy can I get a car", Dj said with a serious look on his face.

"Fa what".

"To go out you know", I out them down they were something else.

"You can't even drive", Cj said they walk away talking I sat beside Anastasia she didn't look from the tv I kissed her cheeks she smiled looking at me now.

"What's sup ma", I lick my lips looking at her breast.

"Bae my eyes are right up here", she lift my head up she smiled I kissed her she kissed back.

"Eeeew" the twins said I pulled back laughing at the faces they made they sit beside there mother I got up.

"Where you going".

"To take a shower I'll be back".

"Okay I'm thinking about going to the supermarket before it closed", I nod my head I took a shower and put on something simple black joggers white shirt and my slides I went downstairs the twins were ready Anastasia put on her slippers taking up the keys.

"Sierra I'll be back in a minute and don't even think about running away you here me".

"Yes", she said scared Anastasia sighed in kno she was sad I didn't wanna pressure her into tell me what was wrong she will when she ready I took up the twins butting on their seat belts I took the keys from Anastasia.

"I want to drive", she pouted I kissed her lips opening the passenger door for her she pouted going in I buckle her seat belts.

"I don't like you sometimes", she whispered in my ears I look back at her licking my lips.

"You sure about that", I said against her lips her breath hitch I pulled back smirking.

"Daddy how about some cookies", Dj said.

"No cookies for you", he I and we're at a different isle.

"I don't like you sometimes", he walk away once he saw Anastasia I laughed he whispered something to Anastasia.

"Sure pick the one you want", he happily took up the biggest bag I took it from him.

"What did I saw".

"No cookies", he said sadly holding into Anastasia hands she looked at me.

"Why not", Cj asked.

"Too much sweets do you want all your teeth to fall out".

"No they laughed at me", she covers her mouth Ana took up a bunch of snacks and fruit drink for the kids we pass the chocolate isle.

"Ohh chocolate", I watch as Anastasia face lit up she took up all kinds I look at her.

"What".

"You don't need so much ma".

"Says who, we need some vegetables".

"I hate vegetables".

"Me too", they start to talk about what vegetables they hate and how it taste some people pass us smiling at the kids Ana held  my hands I kissed her forehead.