HUMAN!SMAUG

Warning:  lemony

See the attached picture to see what human Smaug looks like.

He walked through the piles of gold that laid across the floor in heaps. I was stuck. He had practically captured me. He wasn't going to let me go anytime soon either. Honestly, I didn't actually want to go. He was... Hot. And I didn't mean his flames and things. I meant his looks were devilishly handsome. And even though I can't leave, I wouldn't want to. I like it here. It's my home.

He made his way towards me, curling his wings up and laying his warm and blood stained claws on my shoulders. He was much much much taller than me. I'm a human and am a normal sized girl, but he was very tall!

"Come with me." He took my hand.

I had to follow him. I couldn't just leave, I'm stuck here. Plus, if I ran, he would catch me. So, I might as well. I mean, in here, I'm never bored, lonely, hungry, poor. I've got all I need.

I followed him. He stopped all of a sudden and grabbed unto my waist.

"Hold on tight." He whispered softly into my ear.

I did as I was told and he started flying. I squeezed him close to me and smiled. He hugged me back and stroked my hair softly.

"This is amazing..." I let go a little to see his face.

"Thank you." He smiled. "Before you came... I had nothing. No life. I was always bored. I did this a lot, but I missed the true escence of it. But then, you came and I enjoy myself more. Thank you."

I simply nodded and hugged him tight again. I kissed his cheek and he looked at me in awe. He quickly flew back down to the surface of the gold and set me down, flying away again into a corner. He huddled himself into a ball and rocked, mumbling to himself and feeling the cheek I kissed.

"S-Smaug...?" I tried running over but constantly tripped over the spilling gold. "A-Are you ok?" I reached for his shoulder.

As I did, he grabbed my wrist and spun around, giving me a look. Not his normal sweet look, but an evil grin.

"Smaug?" I began feeling fear gather inside of me.

"You kissed my cheek..." He grinned.

"Y-yes, yes I did." I tried looking brave.

"Why!?" He clenched his red stained teeth.

"Because. You did something nice for me and I wanted to show that I was thankful." I calmed down a bit as he loosened his grip on my wrist.

"What did I do for you to be thankful." His low voice groaned.

"You flew with me. I enjoyed it."

"Did you now?" He grinned. Not evily, but seductively.

"Yes. I did."

He tightened his grip again, grabbing my other wrist and pinning me to the wall.

"Smaug. What're you doing." I blushed and tried breaking free from his grip.

"Pleasuring you." He whispered and swung his tail back and forth the slightest bit.

"Smaug. Don't, please." I begged.

"Shh..." He kissed me.

He kissed me with such force and I tried to deny him. I couldn't push away though, his grip was too strong.

"Don't struggle, my dear. It'll only make this harder for you..." He growled deeply, laughing into my neck sending vibrations through me.

He nibbled on my skin softly with his sharp teeth and reached my soft spot rather quickly. I moaned but stopped in the middle of it, trying to make him think I wasn't pleasured.

"I think you'll find this much more pleasuring." He reached into my black leather pants and found my... Area... He began rubbing... Me... And I felt utterly uncomfortable. I loved him, I really did... He's just not the same... If he wanted to do this, I would be willing, as long as he did it out of love, not pleasure...

"Stop it... Please..." I begged, beginning to cry.

"You wanted me to do this. I know ho you feel about me now. And frankly I feel the same. I love you so much, (your name)." He grinned and kissed down my neck.

"Smaug!" I screamed, getting his full attention. "I love- I loved you... But now... I'm not sure I do anymore. This is no way to treat the one you love..." I began sobbing and looked up at the ceiling, tears streaming down my face.

He looked at me, realizing that he had done something wrong. "I-I'm so sorry..." He let me go and got ready to fly away. "I don't know how to love..."

Before he could fly, I grabbed his arms and wrapped them around me. I honestly felt safe in his arms, like nothing could ever happen to me as long as Smaug was with me.

"I'm sorry, (your name)... I do truly love you. I love you so much." He hugged back and fell backwards onto the floor with me in his arms.

"I love you too." I giggled as we fell. "Now, would you like to try again?" I grinned. "This time, out of love, not pleasure."

He kissed my nose and smiled innocently. On that note, I climbed onto his lap and began moving back and forth on him. He blushed like crazy and sat up, hugging me tight as I grinded. He kissed me viciously yet sweetly and pushed his tongue into my mouth. As our tongues collided, I felt his sharp teeth poking my tongue. We pulled away, our mouths wet and heated as I grinder harder. He reached up into my shirt and felt around, pulling the shirt over my head.

He grinned and licked up my chest with his forked tongue.

"S-Smaug..." I moaned and began pushing his always-open shirt off. (See his design in attached photo :3)

He grabbed my ass and lifted us up by flying a little, pinning me to the wall again, a lot more gentle this time. He grinded against me and I wanted him so badly. He grunted and moved against me quicker.

He set me down and we tore the rest of our clothes off. I've never seen him naked. He had scales down his arms and back. It was pretty damn hot.

He grabbed my thigh and pulled it around him securely. Since he was far taller than me, he picked me up and I came off of the ground quite far. He pulled me against him and grinded hard. I began to moan and raise my voice.

He pushed himself into me and moved up and down slowly.

"Smaug... Faster." I begged.

He set me on the ground and climbed on top of me, thrusting into me hard. After a moment, he hit my g spot.

We both reached our climax and I released. He released his fluids on top of my chest and kissed me.

"I love you." He laid next to me.

"I love you too." I leaned in next to him and kissed his nose, panting for air.

AN: well... I feel filthy... This is like, the first time I've written that dirty before.... I hope you little perverts like this!! X3 I will have more updates soon! Vote, comment, follow, request.
-Mrs. Holmes