Fili- Now Are You Impressed?

"(y/n)!!!" Fili did a cartwheel.

I grinned to myself and kept reading my book.

"Hey! Hey, (y/n)!" He did a handstand, walking over to me on his hands.

I glanced up then continued reading.

"(y/n)!!" He did a cartwheel then a back flip.

"Fili? What're you doing?" I didn't look up from my book.

"Being impressive. Are you impressed?" He smirked.

I shook my head, grinning slightly. "Nope. But keep trying, love."

"Then keep trying I shall." He grinned and took off his armor.

I bit my lip softly and avoided looking up, trying to focus on my book.

"(y/n)!" He picked up his axe. "I'll hit this directly in the center of the target. Without even looking." He stared at me and threw it, missing completely.

I burst out laughing and dropped my book. "Now that was impressive, Fili." I said sarcastically and kept laughing.

He crises his arms and grinned. "You couldn't do any better." He retrieved the axe and handed it to me.

"You'll See, Mister. You'll see..." I smirked and examined the target then lifted the axe, turning my full attention to Fili and threw it.

The axe zipped in spirals towards the target and hit it straight into the center of the target.

I bowed mockingly and smirked, approaching him. "Did you see that or would you like me to do it again...?" I whispered seductively in his ear.

"Once is enough..." He grinned. "We're you really unimpressed with all my tricks earlier?" He crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow.

"God no. That was exciting and impressive... But... Maybe tonight I could show you some of my tricks." I smirked and kissed him a few times.

"That would be nice." He kissed me.

Oh good. Another update. I hope y'all enjoyed! Ugh.. I'm never saying y'all again... Vote, comment, follow, request!!