Foreword

Hello and welcome to the weird and wonderful world of MARVEL fanfictions.

Thank you so much if you have followed me here from TikTok (username: @marvel.fan.fiction) and welcome if you are completely new! You might be familiar with this storyline if you are an avid watcher of my MARVEL POV series, which I am continuing on Wattpad (in much more detail of course!). I will aim to post one chapter a week but this may vary. Thank you for all your love and support as always.

Please vote, comment and share as much as you can! I really value all your feedback, ideas and constructive criticism so much 😁

Although this story is set during and based on the MCU films, I do not claim any right to their characters or storylines, only my own.

The book cover has been designed and edited by myself however the original fan art was found on Pinterest (Mr Smart Tech).

(side note: in my story which starts around 2015, Wanda is already part of the Avengers before the events in Age of Ultron. Her year of birth is 1989 as stated by Woo in WandaVision, making her the older sister of the protagonist)

Dedication

I would like to dedicate this series to my love, Chris. For no other reason than his constant support of me and my goals.