10. A Series of Fortunate Events

*Sigh* I want to die. I chose this name for the chapter because a lot of good stuff happens in this one. Anyways, here we go. More writing. Yay.

---------------------------------------

(Y/N's P.O.V)

You sat in the waiting room, thinking of a strategy to beat Bakugou with the symbiotes.

Y/N: *muttering* "Bakugou's explosions are loud and they're hot like fire, which means that he'll have the upper hand against us. Unless we were fast enough and got him out of bounds then we'd win. I don't think we'll be able to knock him out though... what do you guys think?"

Venom: "I've had my fun during the obstacle race."

Carnage: "Same here, but with the cavalry battle."

Riot: "I went against Icy-Hot."

Toxin: "And I was up against Iida."

Hybrid: "I haven't done anything yet. I've just been chillin."

Y/N: *sigh* "I don't know, guys. I think our best bet is just to not to go full symbiote and just shoot tendrils and make shields and shit."

Venom: "That sounds like a good plan to me."

Venom said as Mina suddenly walked in.

Y/N: "Oh, hey Mina."

Mina: "Hey Y/N."

Y/N: "So, what's up?"

Mina: "I just came to talk to you before your fight against Bakugou."

Y/N: "Oh, okay. What about?"

Mina didn't respond. Instead she walked over to you and slowly leaned in as she gently kissed you on the lips.

Toxin: "No way..."

Carnage: "Did she just...?"

Venom: "She did..."

Hybrid: "LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO!"

Mina: "Good luck out there, Y/N."

You were shocked. You didn't know what to say. Your face was all red. Your crush just kissed you on the lips! As Mina was about to leave you grabbed her wrist as she turned around to face you.

Y/N: "Wait, um... Mina, would you... like go out with me? After my fight that is. I get it if you don't want to though, you probably like Todoroki or Kirishima."

You asked nervously.

Mina: "Oh my god, Y/N! Yes!"

Mina replied as she hugged you tightly.

Y/N: "So... it's a date?"

Mina: "Yeah, it's a date!"

Mina said as you smiled like an idiot and hugged her back tightly.

Hybrid: "We're one step closer to having her children!"

Toxin: "Hybrid, please shut the fuck up and let him enjoy this."

Mina: "Now go kick the crap out of Bakugou, because I really want to go out on that date."

Y/N: "Yes ma'am!"

You replied as Mina giggled and you left the waiting room and walked towards the entrance of the stadium to get ready to beat Bakugou to a pulp. You walked out of the tunnel and into the stadium as the crowd cheered louder than they ever had before, making you hold your ears and wince in pain. After a few seconds you removed your hands and walked up onto the stage, on the opposite side of Bakugou.