Ch.3 Protected

■Y/N's POV■
The sound of my phone alarm woke me up. I look around and notice that I'm in Atsumu san guest room.

Y/N: did I walk to my room last night?

I look down and found out that I'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday. Then I remember, I was crying on the couch in front of Atsumu san, and then fell asleep in there.

A thought came across my mind and it makes my heart beats faster.

Y/N: did... Atsumu san carries me to..  this room...

Oh my, I'm so embarrassed. I keep on bothering him, making him helping me in so many ways.

Y/N: Atsumu san... he's so kind... what should I do to repay him...

I walk out of my room and took a shower, and then prepare breakfast. I might be deeply stuck on my mind, that I didn't hear the sound of the fridge open until.

Atsumu: you good?

I look back and see Atsumu san, holding a cup of latte from yesterday.

Y/N: Atsumu san... want me to warm it up for you?

Atsumu san looks at his latte and then hands it to me.

Atsumu: yes, please...

I took the cold coffee and pour it into a pot and warm it up. Atsumu san sits on the dining table playing with his phone.

I place the warm latte inside a new cup and put it on the table along with the breakfast I made.

Y/N: Atsumu san... here...

Atsumu: oh, thanks... wow now you made (food)

I just nod at him and sit across from him. I watch as Atsumu san takes a bite of the food and waiting for his reaction.

Atsumu: I can (munch) get used to eating your cooking (munch) every morning (munch)

I could feel my face grew warm at his comment. I know he doesn't mean it that way, but that kind of words could definitely make girls think that way.

Y/N: Atsumu san... thank you for... uh... carrying me to my room... I'm so sorry... you... should have just let me sleep on the couch...

Atsumu san looks at me and takes another bite.

Atsumu: there's no way I'm letting you sleep on the couch, it's uncomfortable... it's not a big deal anyway, your not heavy or anything...

Y/N: oh uh... thanks?

After we finish eating and I wash the dishes, Atsumu san approaches me.