Ch.5 Repay Me

■Y/N's POV■

Like every other morning during my stay here, in Atsumu san's house, we are currently sitting at the dining table, eating our breakfast.

But today, I feel like I'm being interrogated, well sort off, not that I complain.

Atsumu: so you're going to your friend's house right away?

Y/N: um... yes...

Atsumu: and you'll check the vacant place in her apartment building?

Y/N: yes...

Atsumu: what apartment is it? How far? What's the address?

Y/N: um... it's XX apartment, it's not too far from my office, it's at XX street...

Atsumu: I see.... will... you be staying with your friend if the room doesn't suit you?

I see that Atsumu san is staring at the luggage next to me. Yes, last night I decided to stop burdening Atsumu san. I'm planning to stay at my friend's house if I haven't got a new place.

Y/N: um... yes... I'm really thankful to you Atsumu san.... you helped me a lot...

Atsumu: don't mention it...

Actually, the thought of leaving Atsumu san kind of makes my heart clenches, in a bad way. I've been feeling comfortable around him. I want to repay his kindness, I don't know whether I could see him again.

Y/N: Atsumu san... I really want to repay your kindness...

Atsumu gets up from the chair and grabs his car keys. He spares a glance at me

Atsumu: told ya, you don't need to do that... come on, I'll drop you off..

With that Atsumu san drives us to my office, he'll go to his practice afterward. I stole a glance at him, Atsumu san is a really great person.

After knowing that he plays pro volleyball, I start looking at his old games on YouTube. I even found a game from when he's in high school.

Y/N: Atsumu san... is really cool

Atsumu: what?

Gosh, did I blurted that out loud?

I look at Atsumu san, who's eyeing me.

Y/N: uh... um, I watched some of your games on YouTube and you look really cool... I wish I could watch you play someday...

Atsumu: then watch me... I have a game next month... come and watch me play...  and see how cool I am up close...

Atsumu san is smiling at me, I can't help but feel flustered

Atsumu san is smiling at me, I can't help but feel flustered. We stop in front of my office and I took out my luggage from the trunk.

Y/N: Atsumu san... thank you so much... I really want to repay you... but I don't know what to do...