3-Full circle

Elthena walked up the stairs towards her bedroom she was given. Elthena turned when she heard two familiar voices.

"You want to be burned at the stake? Again?" Elthena walked towards the door immediately recognizing the voices.

"It is only honor Delia. I committed a crime against a fellow witch."

Elthenas eyebrows furrowed.

"I will not."

Elthena sighed and transported into the room.

"We can't let you die Myrtle. Who gives a fuck if you committed a crime? They aren't here and you are." Elthena interjected. The two were surprised at her entrance but said nothing to get her out of the room.

"I'm sorry El I must. I do not want our Delia to be ruling under a false hope. She doesn't deserve any backlash she would get if someone were to find out what I did." Myrtle told the immortal.

Cordelia scoffed and shook her head.

"No, we aren't doing it." Cordelia stated.

"I'm afraid this is my choice dear. And don't bring me back either of you." Myrtle stood her ground. As she said her last words she pointed to the other two in the room.

"I just got you back Myrtle." Elthena softly said.

"And I will watch over you-the both of you-as you live." Myrtle smiled sweetly at the two girls before walking out.

Cordelia looked at the doorway where she had just left through.

"How am I to be Supreme without her by my side?" She asked. Elthena sighed.

"You will. Like she said, she will he watching. We can't deny her wishes Delia." Elthena said. Cordelia nodded sadly knowing the girl was right.

"I'll leave you to your thoughts." Elthena said then walked out of the room.

Elthena closed the door to Cordelias room and walked to find Myrtle.

***

"Any way I can change your mind?" Elthena found the red haired women on the porch smoking a cigarette.

"I'm afraid not dear."

Elthena nodded and sat next to the women.

Myrtle offered her the cigarette in her gloved hand. Elthena took it breathing in the toxic smoke.

"I'll miss you." Elthena told her handing back the cigarette.

"And I you dear. I must do what I have to."

"I know."

Myrtle turned to the girl brining her into a hug. Elthena hugged back wrapping her arms around her back.

"Be strong my dear. Take care of Delia she will need you when I'm gone." Elthena pulled away with a sad smile.

"I will do the best I can."

"Dont let her bring me back. I prefer to stay dead this time." Myrtle said with a smile. Elthena laughed.

"I will but god knows she can be stubborn."

"That she is dearie."

The two sat in comfortable silence. Myrtle enjoying her last few hours with her old friend.