6-Good luck

Elthena followed everyone inside the building. She stayed quiet Cordelia would smile sweetly at her but Elthena would only glance her way.

She felt so dark. She didn't know why. Elthena would often feel a pair of eyes on her then turn to see Micheal staring at her with curious eyes.

The warlocks were no different. Apparently, she was scary. They were terrified of the girl. Elthena only laughed to herself when they would cower when she would look their way.

Elthena walked out of the elevator into the underground school. The fireplace and the concrete made it feel as though it were a prison.

"Its so cold. How do you stay down here?" Elthena questioned the warlocks.

"You get used to it." The man she learned was Behold. She shivered at the chill that ran down her spine.

The group walked through the double doors into the room with yet another fireplace.

A hand met Elthenas cheek, her head whipped to the side. Elthena slowly rose her head to see a certain blonde infront of her.

Stiffled laughs and gasps went across the girls.

"You bitch! You knew I was dead, and you didn't do a fucking thing. You're the reason I was stuck in that hell for so long." Madison screamed. Elthena smirked throughout her rant.

"Are you done?" She asked. Madison scoffed.

"Good. Yes I knew you were dead. Hell, Kyle told me how you died. The question is did I fucking care? Not one damn bit." Elthena got close to Madison and the girl took a step back.

"Dont slap me again." She hissed.

"Madison go sit your skinny ass down." Myrtle broke the silence. She rolled her eyes and sat on the leather couch sat along the wall of the room.

Arms wrapped around Elthena.

"Where the hell where you?" Elthena broke away from Zoe.

"My own personal hell. But I'm back now, so can we please move on." She emphasized moving on. Cordelia nodded and stood infront of the fireplace.

"I wanted to thank you for bringing them back." Cordelia started off. Her focus was only on Micheal. The boy stepped forward.

"I wanted to get your attention." His voice was so firm and straightforward.

"I suppose he has that now?" Behold smirked. Ice was in his tone. Elthena was able to pick up on the tension between the covens.

"He certainly does. Now I would like everyone else's attention, I've been presented something. I think I saw the future. A terrifying future, caticlisum, fire, death, I saw a man. But not a man. A white face, demonic. He was laughing. Sister, I saw our academy burnt to cinders." Cordelia said the last part directed to Myrtle.

"A warning." The warlock named John Henry spoke.

"Maybe, but something in my blood is telling me that the chance if us surviving depends on what I do next." Cordelias voice wavered towars the end showing how passionate she was. Elthena watched as she walked around the room coming to a stop infront of the warlocks.

"In two weeks time at the rise of the blood moon you will take the test of the seven wonders. That is if you still want to?" Michael walked meeting Cordelia in the middle. The heels of his shoes echoing in the underground building they stood in.

"I do." Elthena shook her head at the boy.

No man has ever made it past nearly five of the wonders, let alone all seven. Elthena wanted to trust him after what he did, but she couldn't.