Mall Date Part II

"One of you owes us food!" Ricky spoke as soon as we walked into the arcade.

"It was a joke." Josh laughed at them.

"A bet is a bet and we beat you guys here."

"Yeah yeah. Lunch is on me then." Chris rolled his eyes to get the two to shut up. Ricky and Ryan fist bumped each other before all of us kind of split up to go our own ways. We all were interested in different games.

"What do you wanna play Kitten?" Josh asked, wrapping his arms around me from behind and pulling my back against his chest.

"I don't know how to play any of this." I told him, looking around.

"Everyone knows how to play PacMan.. You wanna start there?"

"What if I just watch you play?"

"Whats the fun in that baby?"

"Josh, I'm terrible at video games... Just spare me the embarrassment okay?"

"Shes a goddamn liar!" Chris yelled across the room, to Josh. Luckily besides us there were only two other people here.

"I am not! Fuck off Chris!"

"Says the one who beat bloodborne in a week, kicks ass in mortal kombat, and beat me in Halo!" I dropped my head and hid behind my hair.

"That's different." I mumbled, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Its okay baby. You don't have to play, you can just watch me if that's what you really want." I nodded my head and he sat me down on a stool beside him as he started with PacMan. "Are you positive you don't wanna play?" He asked me halfway thru the game. We ended up both playing it together. We played several different games, watched Ryan pout after Josh kicked his ass in one of them, and even played a round of bowling before we left the arcade.

Ryan, Devin, and Ricky had other things to do so after grabbing lunch they left while Josh, Chris, and I stayed.

"Where to now guy's?"

"Well uh... Victoria Secret is down here..." I tried to Slyly suggest.

"Well that's your territory now Josh, I'll be at game stop." Chris laughed.

"I don't mind." Josh rolled his eyes. "We'll meet you there in a bit." Josh took my hand in his as we walked in. You know how most guys get impatient when they go shopping with their lady? Yeah, that wasn't Josh. I was surprised when he actually payed attention, gave me his opinions and didn't have his face in his phone the whole time. It was nice for once.

When it came to the checkout I pulled my wallet out of my purse, but before I could insert my card, Josh shoved my hand away and stuck his in.

"I got it, Kitten."

"Josh You don't have to.. I'm not-"

"I know baby. But its fine, let me just this once."

"Well thank you." I told him. Even though he really really didn't have to. I grabbed my bag and thanked the girl at the checkout as Josh took my hand in his.

"Whats the chance that Chris is still waiting at game stop?" Josh asked me. I glanced at my phone for the time.

"I'm sure hes still looking.. Its only been twenty-five minutes." Chris usually took his time... Especially when he was having to wait on me. "Josh! I wanna go look at the bunnies and kittens." I told him, stopping in front of the pet store.

"Baby, its probably not a good idea to get an animal from a pet store. Lets just go check on Chris and maybe we can come back just to look. Okay?" I pouted a little on the inside but I obeyed him without a word. We walked a couple stores down and found Chris with a few games in his hand, still looking at more.

"Ooo whats that?" I asked him, trying to snatch a game out of his hand.

"The new Mortal Kombat... I guess you're just gonna have to come over if you wanna play it." He waved it in front of my face.

"Well we're done... Are you almost done here?" I asked him.

"Yeah.. Nothing else is catching my eye." As we waited on Chris, Josh found a couple games he was interested in and after they both checked out we left the store.

"Anywhere else you wanna go Hay?" Chris asked.

"Well Josh said we could maybe go to the pet store after you were done in game stop." I told him, watching as he shot a quick glare at Josh.

"Haven, you're between 3 places right now... Maybe when you settle down we can come back." Chris told me.

"But I just wanna pet them."

"And then you'll find something you wanna take home, and you'll pout untill you get your way. Honey, I've known you my whole life. We'll come back later." I crossed my arms over my chest and looked down at the ground. A few moment later I looked up when someone picked me up.

"Kitten." Josh spoke as I wrapped my legs around his waist so I wouldn't fall. "We'll go a different time. Its not a big deal." He spoke quietly but firmly.

"Fine." I huffed, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Do you want me to have to punish you?" He asked, talking quietly in my ear so people passing by wouldn't hear. I shook my head and he sat me back down. "Then be good, kitten." He kissed my forehead and took my hand back in his. "Its getting a little late in the day anyways and if you want time to play games then we should probably leave here soon."

"Are you guys coming over to my place, or what?" Chris asked.

"Yeah. We'll just meet you there." Josh told him, leading me towards the mall exit. As we got to the car he unlocked it and put the shopping bags in the back, while I got in and sat down.

"Did you have fun at least?" He asked as he got in the car and started it up. I nodded my head. "You're not still upset are you?"

"No. I'm just tired." I spoke quietly, resting my head back on the seat rest.

"We don't have to go play games then. We can go home and you can rest if you want." I shook my head.

"I already told Chris I was going to. We can just go for a little bit." And so that's what we ended up doing. Chris and I battled against each other in several matches, always picking different characters.

"Ha!" I yelled as I won the last match. Chris had only won one against me out of maybe 15.

"Give me that controller. Let me show you how this is done." Josh rolled his eyes at Chris, holding his hand out to take his controller.

"Oh please." I mumbled. We picked our characters and our fight began. Josh put up a pretty good fight, and it ended up being close but I still won, which started something more.

"Play me again." He told me. So I did, we ended up playing 6 or 7 different rounds, with Josh winning a couple times.

"And you thought you could beat me." I rolled my eyes.

"You're pretty good at this Kitten." He admitted. " I guess Chris wasn't kidding, you were being a little liar about sucking at video games." He smirked, attacking me with tickles. I rolled out from under him and off of the couch, hiding behind Chris for protection.

"I wasn't lying. I'm not good at arcade games.. I suck at most video games.. There's just a few I'm good at I guess." I shrugged.

We stayed for another hour or so before the sun went down and we decided to head out.

"I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." Chris told me as he gave me a hug.

"I love you too Chrissy. I'll see you later." Josh grabbed my hand and walked me to the car. And when we finally got home we took a nice bath together and climbed into bed. I was exhausted.