who is Jealous

Makoto Naegi🍀
Kyoko
even though she never showed it she was really attacted to him and started to have feeling and tried to ignore them,but they were to strong. When she found out you two were dating she was not so happy.

Byakuya Togami💵
Toko
Ofcourse she would be upset,she and Syo both wanted to kill you but knew what could happen of they did so for now, they're staying away from you.

Chihiro Fujisaki💻
Mondo
He was punching his punching bag hard enough to almost make the chain break. This was the only way to hide hiw he was feeling,even though Taka had a crush on him,Mondo only saw Taka as a friend,to this the only way to take ouy his anger is punching a punching bag to death.

Hajime Hinata🍊
Nagito
He wasn't too upset about it,as long as you two were happy he was happy. He knew he would get over it soon and find someone else to love.

Nagito Komeada☘️
Hajime
It wasn't anything personal with you,and he couldn't be angry at you for too long. He soon found love with Chiaki anyways so he was fine after a while.(He also didn't want to be more childish then others think of him)

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu🔍
Peko
she didn't really like of the two of you dating to be good,she even almost slipped up and said it to Fuyuhiko. She thought that she should be the responsible and just accept it. (I also looked up who did Hajime have a crush on and it said Peko)

Ghundam Tanaka🐹
Sonia
Her and Ghundam are best friends and she had a huge crush on him. You wouldn't belive how upset she felt when she found out the two of you were dating(though Kazuichi was over joyed).

Kazuichi Souda🔧
TeruTeru
Kazuichi and him were close,close enough for them to share the same perverted mind. You were ruining everything,you took away his best buddy. Just hope there's no black outs.

Shuichi Saihara🔎
Kaede
She thought that she deserved him way more than you. She knew him since the first day of school,you knew him simce he came up to you at a play. Even if you were in the same school the two of you didn't even know eachother til the play. She wanted you gone more than ever.

Rantaro Amami🥑
Kokichi
You wouldn't believe what Kokichi was planing for you. He had plan from pure torture to murder,he thought that you deserved what ever was coming to you. Anything to make your life a living hell for taking Rantaro from him.

Kokichi Ouma👑
Rantaro
For someone who is chilled out most of the time he didn't too calm about you and Kokichi dating. He was so mad he almost hit you,but soon had to cool down or things would get ugly.

K1-B0/Keebo
Tsumugi
She didn't really care to much really,nut she was still upset with the news. She got over it in a week and pretty mich forgot about being jealous in the first place.

Here's a gift:

This is my favorite

This is my favorite