The place you went on a date part2

Requested
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐢
you went to a Sayaka Concert and got good seats. But Sayaka almost kicked you,and Makoto tried to stop you from pullimg her leg.

𝐁𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐲𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢
He took you to a expensive Dinner restaraunt,it was nice but you really saw how expensuve it was when you read that a shrimp plate was 1200$
(it's worth it)also you ended up with your meal being 30000$.

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐅𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢
He took you to a dog show because when he heard your new songs Dog tricks,he payed attention to how much detail you put into it.

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐚
He thouht it would be fun to go eat at a cat cafe. You saw Celeste there with her cat. [Imserts Kakegurui mary vs yumeko]

𝐇𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚
you went to hanamura Diner. The food was good af ★★★★★.

𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚
You went to a dinner party that eas hosted by Chiaki. Only your class was invited.

𝐅𝐮𝐲𝐮𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐲𝐮𝐮
You went to a nig dinner with the clan. At first you didn't want to go but had too. The only thing you were there for was the food so I guessniy was fun.

𝐁𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐲𝐚 𝐓𝐰𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢
[Inserts Byakuya date but less expensive]. It was fun because there was a mahic show going on so you got to watch that (ft. Himiko Yumedo)

𝐆𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐚
There was a new Hogwarts Harry Potter magic show (again ft.Himiko Yumedo). I have never seen Harry potter is it good?

𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐚
He wanted to go out for a while so he just walked around toen together doing activitys.

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚
You went to see Hamilton and got back stage tickets. Shuichi worked hard for that money be greatful.

𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐢
Since you won 1st place at your dance competion he brought you shoppping, then to a movie,then an arcade. He let you pick the day's events btw.

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐎𝐮𝐦𝐚
To a carnivel. And fid everythimg it haf to other,when yougot to your house,you and Kokichi Cuddled til you fell asleep.

𝐊𝐢𝐢𝐛𝐨
He took you to a nice oprea,because he's heard you play it when you were napping.

𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚
To a bug exibit that had just opened,since it was being toured he wanted to dress nice.

𝐓𝐥𝐞𝐞/𝐦𝐞
I took you to a Dessert restarunt,we had a nice time,and got gift bags full of small desserts and candy.