ⁿᵒ.2

- Locked Outside -

"You are pathetic."

His reflection uttered with hatred as he washed off the blood and tried his best to pull the bandages back together over his open wound. The loathsome smell of the public restroom made his colic double.

"Freaking jerk," he mumbles, washing his hands as his head twists with misery, "One day, I will show him. One day."

Izuku pulled his shirt back on, buttoning the dirty clothing from bottom to top and putting his jacket back on, he exited the restroom, holding his side lightly as he headed home in hopes up his father drinking his ass off in some stupid bar or something. He just wanted to be alone, he needed to be alone.

He felt as if his body was seconds away from freezing, then a sneeze... had he gotten a cold?

After a short walk, he ended up standing in front of the door to his apartment, fishing his keys with the small All Might chain that his mother read bought for him and unlocking the door quietly, he took off his shoes and placed them inside.

"Oh, Izuku?"

'You have got to be kidding me.' He cussed at himself, filling with irritation. Don't get him wrong, he meant no disrespect, nor he didn't like his mother, but... 'Of all days and times she could have been home... just my luck, dammit.'

"Honey, what are you doing here so early?- my God, what happened sweetie? You're all cover up in bruises, did something happen in school?" The woman asked with worry in her tone as she hasted over to Izuku, gently rubbing her hand over his purple painted face.

"It's nothing mom, really, I'm fine. Just... I just got into a fight and I was really tired, I couldn't sleep well last night, too... I shouldn't have gone to school, I-I'm sorry-" he rambles on, but his mother gasping snaps him out of it.

"Izuku, honey y-you're burning up... I think you have a fever, I told you to wear a scarf and a proper jacket, you walk to school after all, you wash up and go to bed, I'll make you some hot chicken soup, okay?"

'Wow, that was umm... better than expected?' He thought to himself, spacing out as he made his way to his bedroom.

As soon as he stepped inside and locked the door behind him, he let himself sink down to the floor and held onto his side, feeling the burn of the pain.

"Please... dammit, just make it stop throbbing..." he almost cried, a part of him said he deserved to put up with that agony, the other just wanted to stop hurting. Both mentally and physically.

He slowly situated his body back up on his feet and sat on his bed, facing the body mirror right in front of him as he ripped off his school uniform that was a mess in one word. He was bleeding, again. A growl escaped his lips as he carefully took off the old bandages stained with crimson and let them fall to the ground.

Now that was gonna scar.

Hours passed by after his short, cold shower in order to not feel any more hurt from his side, he just laid on his bed, hugging the sheets, his stomach was full and satisfied with the hot chicken soup made by his mother. It seemed all good until he heard the doors slapping in the house.