1- Wheezes and Parties

"Sap-wheeze-Sapnap! What the hell is wrong with you!" Dream coughed on the other line as his green blob character turned into particles of dust.

"I didn't know you had half a heart!" Sapnap exclaimed, pausing to laugh.

The two had been streaming Minecraft with George, one of their favourite past-times. George had suggested that they try out his new mod, one with new customized pets.

"Saaaaaapnaaaaaaaap," George started to whine, emphasizing the a's in his name. "We were almost done with the game, too!"

"Mmh yeah I hear you, whiney boy," Sapnap said sarcastically as he leaned back in his chair, obviously not caring about the game. When he looked back up though, his computer screen emitted a red light, with the words "You died!" on the screen. This was all accompanied with George's laughing.

"GEORGE!" Sapnap yelled, smacking his desk. The chat was having a good time too, with things such as "F" and "wow sapnap rlly just got what he deserved".

"Sorry to break George's little party, but I think i'm heading off, I have school tomorrow," Dream said, shuffling around on his end. "Bye guys, bye chat!" He added as he left the discord call and the game.

"Aww well now I guess I can just win the game all by myself," George said enthusiastically.

George kept talking to himself and the chat, but Sapnap got a discord notification. Sapnap looked to his other monitor and saw a message from Dream.

"you should probs go to sleep soon too idiot we have school tmrw"

"Hey George? I think I'm going to end the stream for now, it's getting kind of late here," Sapnap said.

"Oh, alright. Thanks for trying out the mod with me today," George answered.

"Bye chattttt!" Sapnap said, and George soon said it too.

Sapnap ended his stream and told George goodbye, logged off his computer, and went to bed.

/Next day/

"Did you like that mod yesterday, Sap?" Dream inquired as the two boys were walking to school.

Sapnap thought for a moment. "I thought it was pretty interesting, although my whole chat was talking about me being a pet killer the whole time," Sapnap responded, chuckling at the last part.

Dream started laughing, too, but ended up doing his signature wheeze and quite possibly sounding like he needed an inhaler. At this point, Sapnap didn't know if his lungs were actually fine or not.

"So what do you think the-"

"Hold on George just texted me, I have to check that!" Dream exclaimed, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Sapnap rolled his eyes,"You always get sooo excited when your boyfriend texts you," Sapnap said sarcastically.

Dream punched the shorter one lightly in the shoulder,"He is not my boyfriend, you shithead."

While Dream was texting George back, Sapnap took a moment to admire the scenery around them. It was early in the morning and the sun was barely poking out from the horizon, creating a reddish pinkish glow in the sky. Sapnap especially loved the mornings and sunset for the beautiful skies, for they looked like magnificent fires across the whole sky. It was a bit chilly, but Sapnap had enough common sense to wear normal autumn clothing.

Dream however. That's a different story. Dream was in his weather appropriate hoodie, but was wearing basketball shorts instead of his usual sweats.

"Dream why even are you wearing shorts?" Sapnap decided to point out.

Dream put his phone back into his hoodie pocket and whistled. "Well I don't know, why are you wearing pants?"

"What-" Sapnap scrunched up his face, "Because it's literally cold outside, you prick!"

"Sap, you think 50 degrees (10 degrees celsius) is cold! You can't be the one telling me what's cold and what's not!" Dream laughed.

"Because 50 IS cold! I'm going to push you into a fence if you don't shut up," Sapnap threatened, getting defensive.

"Doubt that you could but whatever you say, Sappynappy," Dream made a know it all expression and turned around, facing Sapnap while walking backwards.

"I swear to God I will wipe that shit-eating grin off of your face," Sapnap promised, and they both started laughing.

/Free period/

"Sapnap how the hell are we supposed to even do thissssssss," Dream groaned, banging his head on the papers in front of him.

"What is it even on, you idiot," Sapnap asked, trying to grab the papers out from under Dream's head.

It was their free period, and Dream was trying to study for an upcoming test, in which Sapnap already knew the answers.

"Physicssssss," Dream whined.

Sapnap started to laugh,"Physics?! That's so easy dude! What don't you understand?" Sapnap rolled his eyes.

Dream outstretched his hand to point at a question, but drew back. Both boys perked their heads up at footsteps coming extremely close to them. They were in the hallways floor, so chances of getting stepped on were pretty high.

"What's up you two?" a purple haired girl said as she sat down beside them, keeping the papers in her hands pulled close to her chest.

"Just trying to help an idiot understand physics," Sapnap smirked, gesturing at the paper in his hands. Dream groaned in annoyance.

"Sounds like fun," the girl smiled and rolled her eyes. "Anyways, I was hosting a party soon and you two are definitely welcome if you want to come!" She said, grabbing two of her papers.

"A party? Hell yeah! Count me in, Minx!" Sapnap exclaimed. He turned to look at Dream, "What about you, Dream? Are you going?"

"I mean probably, I guess," Dream shrugged his shoulders in agreement.

Minx stood up,"Awesome, plan to see you guys there!" she winked as she walked off, her purple hair bouncing with each step along with her skirt. She was quite fashionable, to be honest.

"A party, she said?" Dream questioned while inspecting the paper.

"I mean yeah she literally said that," Sapnap rolled his eyes.

"Shut the hell up, you knew what I meant," Dream said sarcastically. He paused for a moment, his facial expression shifting from sarcasm to some type of disappointment, "I bet you'll be the star of the show, as per usual."

"And what's that supposed to mean?! People just naturally love me," Sapnap batted his eyes and pretended to flip his hair, but managed to untie his bandana instead.

Dream started laughing,"Wow I bet they'll sure love that," he said as he reached over and grabbed the bandana.

"Okay very funny, idiot. Give me my bandana back," Sapnap tried to grab for his bandana, but Dream just raised it higher.

"Hmm, I'll give it back if you promise not to leave me alone like you always do at parties," Dream offered smugly.

"Fine, dickhead, I'll make sure you're not a loser."

/Chapter End/
WC: 1227
Date: 20 Feb, 2021

Edited Date: 1 March, 2021

WC: 1140