F͎u͎c͎k͎ ☽ Sukuna x Reader

Back with more! I might take a few days, maybe three, off for requests to get my mental stability better.

But more requests yay!

This is lemon mature content, female reader!

Requested by Levis-Hoe

Anime is Jujutsu Kaisen streaming on Funimation and more!
________________________________

For some people it was drinking.

For some others it was reading.

For some humans it was women.

But not for you, for you was a very attractive demon that ripped his heart out right in front of you one day. Along with your brother Megumi seeing the sight.

It wasn't very exciting to a plain male like him but boy did it thrill your heart to see that smirking demon be your new addiction.

Though due to society matters, and your overprotective older brother by forty seconds, you only ever saw the demon in his demon form.

Obviously during the day and such demons had to have a disguise to look like an actual human, it hurt you a bit knowing you would never be able to tell who it was.

Just when he was lurking and looking for trouble at night was when you got to see the life changer.

Sukuna, as he called himself.

With eyes under his eyes and tattoos galore showing marks specifically stating he was a demon.

You were so addicted to Sukuna, you had a deep desire for him and everything about him sent your heart on fire.

Too bad you had a butt brother that didn't really let you explore the life of romance and finding a boyfriend. But he can see anyone he wants anytime he wants.

It was mostly just his friends because he was a loner, but you were even more lonely needing a touch from a person that you came to adore ever so much in just a short span of time.

"Hey Megumi remember when I snuck out on a mission with you and Sukuna ripped his shirt open? Good times." You sighed almsot drooling with red heart eyes.

Your brother was fixing his hair in the mirror, the spikes honestly killed him. "Y/n can you shut up about that demon? Seriously not like you would land him." Megumi decided to tease you.

You on the other hand were unfazed. "I really don't care if he doesn't like me, I like him and if the feeling isn't mutual then nothing can be done." You shrugged stating true facts.

"Y/n your such an impossible girl." Megumi sighed and finished touching up his hair.

You smiled at your brother. "And you act like a grumpy old man. Seriously Megumi even dad would let me date someone." You stuck your tongue out at him, knowing your dad wouldn't help now since he was at work.

Megumi rolled his eyes in return. "I'm just trying to protect you. You don't want ptsd- wait no. Std? Anyways even when you interact with a guy you never know if he's a demon. For gods sake you almost died sneaking to see Sukuna." Megumi opened a can of sparkling water.

You glared at him. "You swear I'm going to sleep with so many people when I can barley talk to girls and guys after my dumb studies. Even if I did die the last thing I would've seen was your musty face and Sukuna." You swooned again thinking of that smug smirk he held upon his face.

Megumi went up and slapped your head. "If anything your the musty one, and stop simping over a stupid demon." Megumi knew well what that demon would become as a normal human.