› jaemin.

chapter by › -apado_gwaenchanha-

"Jaem~ Nono and I want some ice cream~" You pout cutely, looking your boyfriend in the eye. 

He smiles at you "Of course baby, let's go." You and Jeno dance in victory before running to catch up with Jaemin. 

"Thank you babe." Jeno thanks Jaemin with a kiss on the lips as you do the same. Jaemin hums in response to your kisses and the both of you grab Jaemin's hands and intertwine them. 

He smiles softly at the both of you before letting go of your hand and reaching into his pocket, pulling out his phone. "Let me take a picture of the both of you." Jeno frowns and shakes his head, grabbing the phone and pulling Jaemin along to the benches.

"Let's take a selfie instead." Jeno says, pulling you onto his lap. You blush and try getting off him as people start to stare but Jaemin holds your hand and says that it was okay. You leaned back into him and relaxed slowly, Jeno kisses the top of your head in response. 

"Let's take that picture." You say. 

"Okay." The reply as the three of you choose different poses and take a couple pictures. You giggle when Jaemin reaches to kiss Jeno, and his chin tickling you.

 You giggle when Jaemin reaches to kiss Jeno, and his chin tickling you

my first chapter here 🥺