1 │ THE ONLY THING I SCREWED WAS YOU

SEASON 2, EPISODE 7. MASQUERADE
CHAPTER 1. THE ONLY THING I SCREWED WAS YOU

 THE ONLY THING I SCREWED WAS YOU

"ARE YOU SURE YOU don't want me there?" I hear an unfamiliar voice, as I step into the Salvatore residence, making sure to not be heard.

"No. Stay with Elena." There is was. The voice I came back for. "I don't want her to know about this."

"Okay. Well, I'll make sure she doesn't leave my sight." The previous voice says.

"All right. If anybody wants to back out, I'll understand." Stefan speaks.

"Yeah." Damon's voice comes. "Cold feet, speak now. I don't want this going wrong because someone chickens out. Caroline?"

"I won't." The blonde girl, who I'm assuming is Caroline speaks. "Look, she killed me. Fair's fair. As long as there are no werewolves running around."

"Oh, I took care of Mason." Damon tells her, with his signature smirk.

"As long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone, he won't turn." A boy, a little younger than everyone else speaks up.

"Bonnie?" Stefan asks another girl. "You with us?"

"But no one gets hurt." The girl, Bonnie replies.

"Except Katherine." Damon cuts in. "Tonight, Katherine gets a stake through her heart."

I finally step through the living room.

"Well, that's quite a plan you all have here." I tell them, and they all look at me.

"Who the hell are you?" The blonde asks.

I tilt my head, and give her a sweet smile.

"I'm the sister of the person you're planning to kill." I answer, and immediately, Caroline shows her fangs, and vamps speeds up to me.

I easily grab her neck, and turn her towards the room, so her back was facing me, and everybody in the room could look at her, you know, for a dramatic effect.

I twist my hand, breaking her neck, as I let my grip on her go, making her fall to the floor. I smirk, at everyone's shocked faces, as I turn to the Salvatore's.

"I hope you didn't think you could have all the fun without me, did you, Brothers?" I look at Stefan, my smirk widening at his shocked face. "Did you miss me, Stefan?"

"BELLA?!" STEFAN YELLS, AS him, Damon and I sit in the parlor. "You called Bella?!"