5 │ I AM TROUBLE

SEASON 2: EPISODE 11. BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON
CHAPTER 5. I AM TROUBLE

 I AM TROUBLE

"YOU TRAPPED HER IN the house?" Stefan asks Damon, who was standing outside of the tombs entrance.

"It's for the best. Trust me." Damon replies. "Elena is on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits. You should be glad the witch and I are even getting along. I brought you this." Damon shows a bag. "Care package: candles, lanterns and... lunch."

Damon pulls out a bottle of blood.

"Give that to me and I'm just gonna have to share it with her." Stefan tells him, nodding towards Katerina.

"Yeah." Damon agrees.

"You two are surprisingly calm, considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with his little plan." Katerina asks him.

"I've been dead before. I got over it." Damon tells Katerina, dismissively.

"Oh, Klaus won't just kill you." I tell him, with a bitter laugh. "First, he will make yo regret ever getting in his way. Then, he'll make you wish you were dead. And, then, he will kill you."

Damon raises an eyebrow at me, and I just shrug.

"Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure a way to get you out." Damon tells Stefan and me.

"I can get us out." I tell them, and both brothers turn to me.

"Well, why have you been keeping that information to yourself then, sparky?" Damon asks me. "Share it with the class."

"I just need my phone." I tell Damon. "Then, I can call in a favor from an old friend."

"Where is your phone?" Damon asks.

"If I knew, do you really think, I would have chosen to spend the night with a selfless jerk and a bitch of a sister, smarty?" I respond, making Damon roll his eyes. "I don't know where it is."

"Well, that's helpful." Damon replies, sarcastically.

"Just find it." I tell him, annoyed.

"Fine." He tells me with a sigh. Damon then turns to Stefan. "You gonna be okay?"

"Don't worry about me. Just make sure Elena's safe." Stefan tells him, making me roll my eyes.

"Yes, we know." I tell him. "We should all worry about precious Elena."

I WAS SITTING ON the ground, and Stefan was sleeping, as Katerina lurked around him.