Stressing out

2 days till trip 1 day until the big question

Anna-
Less than 24 hours left and I'm stressed out of my mind. I barley slept because I'm scared she's going to reject me. I mean we've been talking for almost a month but I don't know if she's ready to fully commit. I honestly don't know if I am either. But I really like her and I'm pretty sure I'm in love with her. I rolled over and grabbed my phone. Thank god it's Saturday. It's currently 7 am. I don't know if Eva's awake but I'm gonna go down there. I got up and put on some sweat pants and a crop top. I ran downstairs and no one was down there. Thank god the basement door wasn't open. I quickly went down and into the basement. Eva was peacefully sleeping on the couch. How could someone look so perfect while sleeping? I closed the door behind me and walked over to her. I lifted her head and gave her a kiss.

"C'mon get up I'm bored" I said letting out a giggle. She groaned and stretched. I smiled at the little double chin that formed when she stretched. She opened her eyes and I smiled at her.

"Good morning" she said.

"Good morning" I grabbed her hand and lifted her off the couch. She was like dead weight so I fell with her on top of me. I laughed and she did too. She rolled off me and laid down on the floor with me. We stayed like this for a little while just enjoying each other's company. After a while we sat on the couch and watched movies. I would occasionally sneak into the kitchen and get us some snacks. This was a good way to spend the day before I ask her to be my girlfriend.

The next day-

Eva-
It's currently 4 pm and me and Anna have just been sitting in the basement watching Netflix. She keeps getting up like every 5 minutes to go do something and every time I ask she just ignores the questions and kisses me.

Anna-
Any minute now. Any minute Karina should be here with all the stuff I need. I told her to bring a giant pink peep marshmallow stuffed animal, roses, and a big sign I told her to make that says in pink and black letters 'Eva will you be my girlfriend?' I kind of tried to keep a theme of lil peep going for her. I'm going to play 'star shopping' on a speaker and stand on my roof. My mom works late tonight, Tommy is at his girlfriends house and Brandon is spending the weekend at a friends house so we should have time to do this I want to do it around sunset so that we can lay on the roof and watch the stars. I keep going upstairs and calling Karina. The sun is already starting to set and she's still not here. I just went upstairs to call Karina. I dialed her number and just as I was about to call it there was a light knock at the front door. Finally. I quickly ran to the door and opened it. Karina was standing there with everything. I smiled to myself thinking of how perfect this will be if she says yes. I grabbed the stuff and told Karina thank you. We talked for a minute and then she left. I hid everything in the kitchen and went back downstairs to Eva.

"Why do you keep going up there" before responding I took out my phone and checked the time. 4:15 perfect.

"Why don't you come find out?" I paused the show she was watching and grabbed her hand. I led her upstairs. I opened the basement door and covered her eyes. "Keep your eyes closed ok? We're going outside. Just stand where I lead you too and keep your eyes closed" I said walking her out the front door. I stood her in front of the roof that my window leads too. I gave her one last kiss before running inside and bringing everything upstairs. I grabbed the speaker and got my phone ready to play star shopping. I opened my window and grabbed the sign. I pressed play and opened the sign.

Eva-
Why is she playing star shopping from her roof?

"Turn around and open your eyes!" She yelled. I let out a nervous laugh and turned around. I hesitated but eventually opened my eyes. All I saw was Anna standing there with a bright pink poster that said "Eva will you be my girlfriend" the overwhelming amount of happiness that came over me was crazy. I smiled super big and took a deep breath before answering.

"Yes Anna of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I yelled. I felt tears stream down my face. Happy tears. She set down the sign and I saw her grab something out her window. She walked over to the side of the roof that we jumped onto that one night and she came running over to me with a giant peep stuffed animal and roses. I smiled so big and jumped in her arms. Do I wait to tell her that I'm in love with her? Would it be to fast? I'm just going to wait until New York. She pulled away from the hug and gave me a big kiss. She lifted me in the air and spun me in a circle. I giggled into the kiss. She set me down and handed me the peep bear along with the roses. I gave her another kiss. We walked inside and she led me up to her room. I set down my roses and bear. She climbed out her window and grabbed some blankets off her bed.

"Wanna watch the stars?" She said.

"Yea" I said. I climbed out the window with her and she laid out the blankets. She sat down and patted the spot next to her. I sat down and laid back. She laid down on my stomach and looked over at me. I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair. Out of nowhere she shot up and grabbed her speaker and phone.

"Music?" She said. I giggled and nodded. She smiled and played some blackbear. We laid on the roof for a while singing the lyrics to the songs.

Play song

We stood up a few times and danced around. I swear I will never let this girl go. I would hate myself if I lost her. Never in a million years would I have thought someone this perfect could come into my life but here we are. And I wouldn't ask for anything more. Right now we're dancing to 'lights down low' by MAX. This is so perfect. Our foreheads are rested on each other and she's swaying us back and forth. She singing the lyrics to me staring into my eyes giving me major butterflies. I'm just smiling at her watching her be in her own little world during certain parts on the song. She looked back at me and we locked eyes. She gave me a light smile and pulled me closer by my waist. I could feel her breath on my lips. She smirked and closed the small gap between us. She kissed me slowly and passionately. I swear I will never get tired of this. She slowly laid me down on the blankets. She broke the kiss and moved down to my neck. She started lightly sucking on my skin leaving small hickeys all around. She found my sweet spot and I couldn't help but let out a small moan. I felt her smile against me. She moved down and looked at me for permission to take off my shirt.

"You don't even have to ask" I said. She smirked and nodded. She lifted off my shirt and kissed down my stomach. My breathing got heavy as she moved her way closer to my waist band. She still looked at me for permission even though I said she didn't have too. I nodded and she pulled off my sweat pants. She kissed in between my thighs. I felt her leave a few small hickeys. She came back up to my face and started to rub my clit. I let out a small moan into her mouth as she kissed me. She took her hand away and slid off my underwear. She inserted two fingers and pushed them in and out of me as I let out uncontrollable moans not even being able to kiss her back. She moved back down my stomach and started to lick over me while still having her fingers in me. I arched my back letting out a loud moan. Keep in mind we are still on the roof so the whole neighborhood probably heard me.

"Anna I'm gon-na-" I was cut off by a loud moan. I came in her mouth and on her hand. She licked me clean for a few minutes. She came back up to my face and kissed my forehead. I let out a small laugh after realizing why she didn't kiss me on the lips.

"Holy shit your good at that" I said out of breath. She laughed and grabbed her phone and speaker throwing them into her room and on her bed.

"Your gonna have to come in here yourself. The window is small I can't carry you" she said laughing. I let out a sigh. I stood up after like 5 try's and wobbled my way through her window. She was laughing at me the whole time I just rolled my eyes. She picked me up and brought me to the shower. We took a shower together and she brought me back down to the basement. We spent the rest of the night down there until I fell asleep. I can't believe we are official. One of the best days I've ever had for sure.