College apps

(If anyone cares this is my favorite song and no one I've ever told remembers lol)

Anna-
Today is the last day NYU is taking applications. I think I'd have a better chance at getting accepted if I give them the application in person so that's what I'm doing today. Last night I stayed up until like 3 writing my application and looking for the closest place I can get Eva flowers and a teddy bear without having to go to multiple places. I found a multi purpose store a few minutes away so that were im going after NYU.

I quickly got up trying not to make any noise. I tucked Eva in and kissed her forehead.

"I love you baby see you in a little" I whispered. I smiled to myself and quietly walked out of the hotel room. I made sure I had the keys and went down to the lobby and out to the car. I started driving when I realized I have no clue where NYU is from here. So I grabbed my phone and asked siri for directions. Once I got them I drove to NYU.

At NYU-

I reached in the glove box of the rental car and grabbed my application. I know kind of old fashioned to write it rather than type it and send it in online but how else would I submit it in person. I grabbed it and read it one more time. It's perfect. I got out and ran in.

"Hi I'm here to submit and application" I said walking into the dean's office.

"Well you've come to the right place" he said. I smiled and sat down handing him my application. I watched as he read over it he was smiling the whole time which I took as a sign of him enjoying it.

"This is an amazing application" he said taking off his glasses. "I'll put you as high as possible on my list and you can check at the schools website to see if you get accepted. You should know in about a week" he said smiling.

"Uh I have another application. It's actually my girlfriends. She said she wanted to come here and I thought I'd do her the favor?" I said handing him Eva's application. He read over it with a smile and told me pretty much the same thing he said about mine. I told him thank you and shook his hand.

I left NYU and headed to the multi purpose store. Once I got there I went in and looked around. I saw a beautiful bouquet of red and white roses. I smiled and speed walked over to it. I picked it up and continued looking around for a teddy bear. After about 5 minutes I found the perfect one. It was white with a red bow around the neck. And the inside of the ears was red. I picked it up and brought it to the counter.

"That all?" The cashier asked.

"Yup thank you" she nodded and told me the total. I paid and headed back to the hotel.

Eva-
I have no clue where Anna has been the past hour. I don't know why my dumbass hasn't texted her but I haven't. She didn't tell me she was planning on going somewhere today but I just need to chill and wait. I sat on the bed and my leg started bouncing. God this separation anxiety is killing me. Just as I was about to pick up my phone and text her the door opened and she was holding flowers and a bear.

"Hi baby" she said giggling.
(Ik Anna hates calling people baby and being called baby but let's pretend she doesn't)

"Hi" I said tackling her into a hug. She laughed and wrapped her arms around me. "Where you been? I missed you" I said.

"I missed you too. I've been at NYU. I submitted both of our applications I hope that's ok. He liked them and said we'd now in about a week if we got in." she said. I let go of the hug and she gave me the flowers and bear. I smelled the flowers and smiled.

"Thank you bubba. And thank you for submitting my application." I said smiling

"Your welcome baby" she sat on the bed and went on her phone. I emptied a vase that was on a table and put water in it for the flowers. After getting that situated I climbed on top of Anna and cuddled into her neck. I kissed it a few times and she rubbed my back. I smiled and felt myself relax. After a while she set her phone down and rested her head against mine.

"Is it ok if I take a nap baby" she whispered in a tired voice. Not gonna lie I have to get used to the 'baby' nickname but it's so cute.

"Yea I'm tired" I said into her neck. After a while I felt myself fall asleep.

Anna-
I woke up and felt something heavy on top of me. I opened my eyes and saw Eva still snuggled into my neck. I smiled and kissed her cheek gently rolling her off me. She groaned and stretched curling into a little ball.

"Did I wake you up?" I whispered. She shook her head 'no' and opened her eyes. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I pulled out my phone to check the time. It was only 12 and I got back at like 10 or 11 so we didn't sleep very long.

"What time is it" Eva said sitting up.

"Noon" I said sitting next to her. "I love you baby" I said rubbing her thigh.

"I love you too bubba" she said giggling.

"Do you like baby or do you want me to call you something else?" I asked laughing.

"Baby is perfectly fine" she said leaning in for a kiss. I smiled into it and nodded. She brought her hand up to my face and deepened the kiss. I pulled away and kissed her forehead.

"Wanna hang out with Katie and Karina?" I asked her.

"They're with Chris and Mason" she said laughing.

"Wow we've been replaced buy two dudes they just met" I said in a fake hurt tone. She laughed and nodded. "We can still hang out with them though" I said.

"Ok I'll text Katie" she said pulling out her phone. I heard voices coming from the back window so I looked out and saw Katie and Karina with Mason and Chris in the pool.

"C'mon put on your swimsuit" I said laughing.

"Why" she asked confused.

"They're at the pool" I said tossing her the swimsuit. She rolled her eyes and smiled going into the bathroom to put it on.

———————————————
If you saw my announcement you'd know why I took a short break. But for those who didn't my dogs got in a fight and in the process of breaking them up I got bit on the hand. It's better now it doesn't hurt as much to move so I'll be putting a chapter or two up everyday again for you guys.