➷No. 3; The Start➹

Tommy realized that something was off. Why was Phil, or his dad, ignoring him? What did he do wrong? Did he make a mistake? Did he break something? What did he do?

Phil was currently cooking for Techno, eleven, Wilbur, ten, and Tommy, four. Except when he made the food, he gave most of it to himself, Techno, and Wilbur. Tommy got around two inches of his father's  meatloaf. Wilbur and Technoblade both noticed and gave Tommy just a bit more so that he wouldn't go hungry. Tommy smiled at them, but schooched his plate father from him, got out of his chair, before speaking, "I'm not hungry. Wilbur, Techno, and Papa can have my food. I'll be in my room. " Phil didn't even bother to look at Tommy nor say a word. Whilst, Wilbur and Techno just looked at each other with saddened faces.

That night Tommy had woken up from a horror filled nightmare. He got up and went to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water. While he did, he let his thoughts run. Tommy felt confused. Was Phil mad at him? But what did he do wrong? He needed to ask Tubbo if it kept going. He just wanted Tubbo. Tommy swiftly grabbed his water and brought it back bringing it into his room. He then proceeded to place his cup bed-stand and lay down and stare at his ceiling. Tommy felt like he wanted to scream, or maybe cry. What did he do? He felt like Phil was mad at him and it killed him inside.

5:32 A.M. Tuesday...

The first thing Tommy heard was his alarm. He turned it off before snuggling back into his sheets. He started to cry a bit before rubbing his eyes and slowly getting up. He grabbed the picture of a woman that look a lot like him. His mother. He missed her dearly, Tommy wondered what she was like. After all the only memory he had of his mother was her bright smile.

As Tommy was washing his face, like he always did, Wilbur came in his room and said bye to the sleepy boy before heading off to school with Techno. She picked up the teddy bear on his bed before going down to eat breakfast. When he we entered the kitchen he was ment by Phil's annoyed face. "What? " Asked Tommy as he sat down. "Your to old for that teddy Tommy. " Phil looked at Tommy disappointed. Tommy just looked at Phil like he was crazy, as Phil grabed the teddy and picked up the scissors
... only to cut in half. Tommy had tears streaming down his face as he fell to the floor, his knees hitting harshly on the black and white tiles of the kitchen. "MOM!! " Was the last this Tommy shouted before everything went black.