Part 2

~June 19th, 2016, Saturday~ 

I wake up to the sun shining right into my eyes, well that's annoying. I climb up out of bed, get dressed, brush my hair, apply some make up Christina got me and I go downstairs to make me something to eat. I get to the kitchen to look in the fridge.....and.......it's empty. Good thing mom and dad left me money. Guess that means I'm going shopping. 

I put my shoes on, grab the credit card off the counter and make my way outside. After I get outside I lock my door and start walking to the neighborhood market since it is only like a block away from my house.  Once I reach the store I start checking things off my list...Until I accidentally bumped into someone.

" Omg, I'm so sor- wait. Christina!" I yell realizing it's her. 

" May!" Christina yells as she pulls me into a hug. "you weren't supposed to find me.." she says with a smile. "Here, let me help you pay for your groceries then we can head to your house."

"Ok then, what are we waiting for? LETS GO!" I yell as people start to look at us with confused looks.

We both pay for the groceries and start walking back to the house.

"So." Christina smirks. " Have you met any cute boys you like?"

"Oh my gosh!" I laugh. "Actually yes I have, I even have a crush on him now, but sadly we're just friends." I pause. "We met about a month ago, he's really nice too." I finish smiling like an idiot.

"I can see it in your eyes, you definitely like him, not to mention your blushing." Christina giggles. "so... what's this cute boy's name?"

"Zachary Dean Herron." I smile. "He's really sweet and funny, also sings to me sometimes."

"Omg.. no way!" Christina yells. "He's one of the boys joining Corbyn's band, This is amazing!"

We finish our conversation and make it to the house to see the front door wide open. Confused on who it was I went inside and set the groceries on the counter. I turn around to see a blonde haired boy sitting on the couch with a dirty blonde haired girl sitting next to him. 

"CORBYN!! ALLY!!" I scream jumping on top of them on the couch. 

"M-DAWG!" Corbyn yells giving me a hug. "we were supposed to surprise you." Corbyn laughs

"Aye what about me?" Christina asks.

"Sorry Chris.. I'm her favorite." Corbyn says with a cheeky grin.

"yeah right Corbyn with an "I" Christina smirks.

"Gasp, you didn't just-" Corbyn gets interupted

"Sorry guys... I um.. Ally's my favorite." I say with an innocent smile.

" Oooh dang get roasted!" Ally yells like a little kid.

Corbyn and Christina then give each other very evil grins...

"oh no.. RUN!" I yell to Ally. 

We both dart upstairs towards my bedroom when suddenly I started to get hungry, I thought of the kitchen and I somehow  teleported to the kitchen. Yet I have no idea how I did it and started to panic realizing everything I saw was like heat vision.

"Um.. Guys?!" I yell shakily, but turned out more of like a growl. 

I hear footsteps racing towards the kitchen.