𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭-!

(⌐■_■)

____________

Finally... Thursday had arrived and I was more elated then ever before, even though I didn't show it.

Just thinking about Hope's Peak Academy made me shift back to the personality I had when I was ten.

This is it... I guess.

I should probably get a little more... dressed up for this occasion. Besides, I don't think going in my Haxxor Bunny battlesuit is the best idea. Especially if Miss Detective is gonna be there.

I went to take a quick shower and put on some clothes afterwards. A very... mature outfit, one that I don't wear often enough.

I put a small hairclip in and left my hair down.

I never thought I would... dress up this cutely again. Like I did for the orphanage. But I guess times have changed and I'm not... too opposed to it.

 too opposed to it

"N/n! Are you ready for today?" Ai-Chan exclaimed from my phone, which was on my bed.

"Da. There's no need to be scared for anything." I replied a small smile on my face.

I was looking in the mirror of my bathroom, gazing at my face.

Huh... perhaps I should present myself like this to the Principal, instead of... my other personality or maybe the better word is demeanor...

My other demeanor is rowdy and mischievous, because I like being that way.

This one is... more mature and less expressive. Which I like being sometimes as well, like now.

But, for the sake of my little game... I should probably be like this for a while. Until they figure out the true answer to my puzzle.

"Hmph... alright, I'm ready. Prometheus, turn on this ignition to my motorcycle,"

"Already on it, N/n,"

____________

Y/n's motorbike braked and skidded to a stop in front of a large gated area. 

After about 40 minutes of guidance from Prometheus, she finally arrived at her destination, it was a black spiked fence guarding the entrance.

Hope's Peak Academy.

She was gazing at the huge school in front of her... to most people it was an absolute dream to set foot on its property. But to her... it was just another private school.