𝐆𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭

____________

It's been days... almost two weeks since Y/n was put into the hospital and everyone was feeling gloomy.

Even Sonia and Kaede who were usually the brightest ones between the three classes were feeling extremely down.

Turns out Y/n had such a big effect on all of them. Unbeknownst to them.

But for this chapter... Our view is shifting to a certain purple-haired bookworm. Who really can seem to keep their mind off of the new student.

Toko Fukawa

The Writing Prodigy repeatedly tried to deny and dismiss her feelings, as she believed she was in love with Byakuya.... who she already knew despised her.

But... turns out she wasn't too great at hiding her feelings. At all...

She would constantly find herself looking at Y/n herself or her Instagram account. 

She sometimes finds herself zoning out thinking about her, and she kinda makes subtle comments about Y/n when she's alone saying how adorable or hot she is.

And sometimes she has... certain fantasies about her.

Today, she felt extremely gloomy and sad. Gloom is normal for her. But this time it was very different from previous times.

"Ugh... you're so boring! What the hell are you so gloomy for~?!" A voice in Toko's head yelled at her.

"None of your business..." Toko replied, not in the mood for her counter-parts excessive banter and loudness.

"...You're worried about Y/n, aren't you?"

"No! Of course not! I love Master and only Master! I don't have a crush on Y/n! No way!" 
 Toko retorted, shaking her head frantically.

"Pfft- Well Master sure as hell doesn't love us~, I could've told you that from the start~"
she said laughing manically.

"Wait... But... I thought that we-?" Toko replied not believing what she was hearing. Her and Syo shared emotions

"Yes, I know. But am I not allowed to have realizations~? Better to realize it now than have to kill him later..." Syo laughed.

Toko just stayed silent after, not bothering to reply.

"You're not good at lying to yourself, are you~? Even I know you have a crush on her!" 

"It's painfully obvious... Even if she doesn't know about me quite yet, I'll still go miles to be at her side~! And you would do the same~! So just admit it already!!"  Syo yelled sounding annoyed.

"That's-!... Ok fine... maybe I do like her... But- I thought I was straight."
 Toko said, her hands gripping at her braids.

"Well~, you are straight~! Straight as a rainbow that is~!! KYEEHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!" 

"Yeah I get it... but what should we do?... Y/n's still in the hospital, I can't just teleport there..."

"Then let's go visit her dumbass~!" Jill demanded

"Whatever..."  Toko replied