Remus P.O.V

Remus had been so bloody worried for the past days. What in the world had happened to Sirius? Was he okay? Remus had been next to the phone waiting for a call. He had tried calling the local police, they didn't believe him. He even contacted Regulus through socials. But he didn't answer. Lily said that he didn't need to worry. His mother wouldn't hurt him, right? Either way Remus cried and cried until he had no tears left. 

Remus was on his bed, hugging his favorite pillow. This one was the one Sirius used the night he spent there. Now it was his favorite. Because it smelled just like him. 

Suddenly Lily brusted into the door. It was normal for her. She had the keys of the house and all. 

"Remus, Sirius is fine. His weird friend texted me" 

Remus jumped of bed "What??"

Lily nodded "This James Potter lad. He is quite cute..."

"Lily focuse. What did he say?" 

"Sirius is fine, just locked up in his room..." Lily sighed.

Remus closed his eyes in pain. 

"He even sent me this video" Lily showed Remus her phone. The poor boy grabbed it desperately. 

Sirius was there. Dressed with the most bizarre suit. He looked adorable though, besides him was the singer Marlene Mckinnon. They both announced their homosexuality. And Sirius said that he loved him. Him. In front of all those people. Remus heart began racing. 

"Oh shit Lils. He is going to be in trouble because of this..." Remus said nervously.

"Actually James told me that you might be in trouble..." Lily bit her lip. 

"What? Why? And how long have you been texting this James lad..?"

"For days... He is really funny and a soccer player, you know?" Lily blushed.

"Lily! Why I might be in trouble?" 

"James said he was coming to explain us everything. I gave him your address..." 

"YOU GAVE HIM MY ADDRESS?" Remus asked shocked. 

"Yep..."

"Lily he is a complete stranger!"

"He is Sirius' friend!"

"So? He could be a bloody murderer! This could be a trap!" 

"What am I supposed to do? I'm trying to bloody help you!"

"Well not like this babe!"

"Then how?"

Suddenly they both heard knocking on the door, and they froze. 

"Is probably him?" Lily guessed. 

"Shit Lils! If I die it is going to be your fault!"

Remus went to answer the door, Lily went after him, bitting her lip again. 

Remus opened the door to see a boy with messy black hair and glasses. And a beauty tall blonde girl.

"Oh hi! You must be Remus" the lad said with a big smile on his face. 

"Is Sirius okay?" was all that came out of Remus mouth. He was bloody worried, okay? 

"Can we go inside first?" Marlene said "It is fucking freezing out here" 

Remus let them in. When James saw Lily he immediately rubbed his hair. 

"Hi Lily. You're even prettier in person"