1 - Here we go again

Y/N POV - outfit up there!

here we go again, a new school year, new students, and new things. most people would be exited but not me, the only thing i hope for is that the amount of drama last year happened won't happen again.

to be honest all the teachers hate the 'y/n squad' if you're wondering what that is that's a nickname those losers made up. right now i'm double checking my house if everything is clean. if there's anything i'm terrified and utterly disgusted from it's germs and bugs. the reason? because i can't read bugs their minds they're brains are too small and i can't know what they're planning.

i'm now escaping my house without being seen by kuroko, i have no fucking idea why but the idiot has been stalking me. she really thinks i don't know. anyways my plan already failed before it even began.

here she is infront of me with a huge smile on her face wearing her uniform, ''onee-sama, long time no see. are you exited for this year? last year was amazing and now were upperclassmens to others!'' 

''shut up'' i growled and walked past her to go to school. she soon caught up with me ''onee-sama you're funny as always let's visit mirai today. it's her first day right?'' she said while jumping on my back. ''get off you idiot, besides mirai only has a quirk assignment and then she's allowed to go we have to be there till 4 PM.'' 

''how about i just teleport us?'' she asked awfully suspicious. '' uh okay?'' i said confused if i should believe this terrible lie or not. ''but for a kiss of course'' she said coming close to my lips, 

BAM!

'' i knew something was wrong with you.'' i said while walking past her with her being on the ground rubbing her head. ''i was just joking onee-sama let's go!'' she said holding my hand.

a second later we arrived at the front gate, and we saw claudia greeting the new students, of course trying to get a good image as the 'school president' man i dislike that girl, well i dislike everyone.

we put our jacket, scarf and shoes in the locker and put on our shoes we have to wear inside the school, ''how about we get something from the canteen?''  i nodded and we left to the canteen before the ceremony began. 

i got some steamed rice and soup and kuroko got the same, we sat next to a classmate named saya, i have no problem with her she's quiet and has the same mind set as me. we all started our food but before we all said ''thanks for the food'' with a prayer sign. we had a pretty interesting conversation going on until one sentence had to ruin it.

''oh y/n where's hiroomi by the way? i haven't seen him.'' she asked curious, i sighed ''he's probably late again.'' ''don't you two live together with you're parents?'' she asked. kuroko panicked because of the topic.

''my parents aren't alive and my brother and i don't live together for our safety.'' i answered her question, ''my bad i should've shut up.'' she said guilty, she shut up but i knew she wanted to ask more ''just ask what you want to ask already.'' i sighed out, ''oh, well how did they die? and what do you mean safety?'' she asked bluntly.

''my family is very popular known that almost everyone exist out assassins, they were pros but sucked to be honest. they were terrible parents and of course because they killed so many people and then people want revenge right? well they succeeded in to killing them and they weren't satisfied enough clearly because big organizations still want me and my brother dead because of our family so i have to be on my watch 24/7 and also the reason why i don't say my last name.'' i said finishing my food.

''i see'' she said, the bell rang and we all got up and bowed to each other. she went the other way, i guess she had something to do. we went to class and saw our idiotic classmates again, they all greeted us and we talked for a while before class started.