2 - babysitting class 1-A

Y/N POV

''here you go miss'' 

i nodded and took a sip of my coffee, mhm! nothing is more delicious then having breakfast at the quite cafe 10 minutes from my house.

it's now currently 7 AM and class starts at 8 so i have a hour to enjoy the quite. 

---------------

i'm honestly tired asf the coffee helped me staying awake, i'm not even wearing my uniform because i actually don't have school today.

unlike the first years we don't have to go to school everyday since they're aren't much teachers and all the teachers are focusing on the first years. we only have to go if it's important like exams or something, you just make you're homework and if you don't understand something you'll go to school to ask the teacher.

but most of the time second and third years are at school just for fun. 'fun' is for them creating chaos and problems for the other human beings in the building.

you can just be at the classroom studying or doing nothing because the teachers aren't there. anyways today is the day i have to go and babysit class 1-A

i arrived at the school and it's almost time for class, by the time i arrived at the class everyone was there.

i opened the door and looked in the classroom everyone stared right back at me. 

''hi? i'm y/n and i'm going to babysit you today whether you like it or not now go and do something for you're self i honestly couldn't care less as long as you aren't in danger.'' i boredly said while taking a seat at aizawas desk.

some four-eyes stuck his hand up ''i have a question'' he said while pushing his glasses, ''well?'' i said waiting for a answer, ''i don't think this is the right way a student should talk to fellow students and where is aizawa-sensei? and who and which year are you? and what do you mean with baby sitting? we're not kids and why aren't you wearing you're uniform then? we need proof.'' he exclaimed while chopping his hand

i sighed he was a little bit right i'm only wearing some loose black shorts with a white shirt and dark blue vest with some white converse sneakers. ''well i apologize if i was rude but i honestly was tricked in to doing this so i'm irritated, aizawa-sensei is currently probably sleeping somewhere and like i said i'm y/n i'm a second year here in class 2-A and i'm not wearing my uniform because i have no school today.''

i looked at everyone and recognized the bi haired guy, ''oh? half and half guy thanks for offering you're seat yesterday by the way.'' 

he looked over and nodded with a tint of pink on his cheeks, ''i have also a question!'' some black haired with a huge pony tail asked. 

i signed she could answer and i stood up as well, ''well-'' she couldn't finish her sentence before we heard a giant explosion in the hallways, the entire class was shaking and everyone was panicking because over a villain attack, ''what the hell'' i muttered out.

''calm down first years this must be hange or something'' i said while opening the door to look over to the hallway to see what's going on and my guess was right.

there was a hange holding 2 dangerous chemicals together, what the hell is wrong with this girl? ''oi are you an idiot? what the hell-'' before i could yell at her i got tackeled from behind 

''onee-sama let's go and go to the beach together-''

BAM!

at this point there was just steam coming out of my ears and my face was red from the anger, i pushed everyone away and went over to the library for some rest. 

seriously? it's not even 9 AM and this already happened? how in the world am i gonna survive this day?

a/n ; part 2 will be up soon.