Chapter Three

Bursting through the door, Michael and I immediately made our way to the fridge, grabbing another drink each and heading into the living room. Sitting down, I swung my legs over Michael's as the others joined us.

"You know, this was probably one of my favourite nights." I said, opening the white claw. "It's been a while since we've just hung out."

"We all live together, Brooke..." Alex stated, not understanding the point I was trying to make.

"Yeah but usually, we're all filming or buying helicopters or some shit, you know? But tonight, Thomas actually put his camera down and lifted up a drink! Wild!" The room filled with laughter but I could tell everyone agreed.

Sure, we live together and there are very few moments where any of us are actually alone but the moments where we're just enjoying each other's company are even more rare.

"We should make this a thing," Michael said, his right hand resting on my legs as his other brought his drink to his lips. "Family nights."

"To family nights!" I said, lifting my drink in the air before taking a sip. Continuing to drag out the night, we began falling like dominoes. One after another went to bed until it was just me and Michael left standing...well...stumbling.

"How are you still functioning?" Michael joked, trying to hold me steady as he helped me back to my room. With his left arm wrapped around my waist, he basically carried me back to my room but with every step, we were both still having way too much fun.

"This is me!" I said, as we reached my bedroom door. Feeling Michael's hand leave my waist, it stopped at my hand, lingering just a little longer than it should have. "Thank you." I said, beginning to lean my back against the closed door.

"For what?" His fingers began playing with mine as we spoke and despite it being a new feeling...it wasn't exactly a feeling I hated.

"For just enjoying the night with me."

Laughing as he stepped closer, he replied, "You really had a good time, didn't you?"

"I did." I smiled, thinking about the night once more. Beginning to fumble with the doorknob with my free hand, Michael reached behind me, opening the door for me. "You gonna let go of my hand, Michael?" I asked, shaking my hand back and forth.

"I don't know if I really want to." His voice was low and I could tell there was a bit of confusion going on in his head but still, his hand stayed in mine. The silence took over as his blue eyes looked in mine and I couldn't help but want more. Lightly tugging on his arm, I took a step back, beginning to make my way into my room. "Brooke-"

His sentence was cut off by the sound of my door closing behind him and it was almost as if something clicked in his head right at that moment. His brain was telling him it was probably a bad idea but he didn't listen. His left hand found my waist, pulling me closer to him so our chests were now pressed against each other. His right hand finally let go of my hand but found its new place on my cheek as he brought his face closer to mine. With his eyes still locked on mine, his lips brushed against mine and I had never felt a feeling such as the one I was feeling right now. I wanted more. I wanted to know what it would feel like to have his lips on mine. I wanted to know what it would feel like to have his hands on my body. Every inch of me was wanting more from him so that's exactly what I did.

Closing the gap between our lips, I took hold of his shirt, beginning to walk backwards towards my bed. Turning him around, I pushed him onto the bed and began fumbling with my jeans until his hands stopped mine and took over. Sliding them off, I stepped out of my jeans and pushed Michael back so he was fully lying on the bed. Unbuttoning his shirt, I began straddling him as I connected our lips once again.

A/N: The pictures I choose don't depict the scenery EXACTLY but just a general idea!