sensitive

dream pov

i had just gotten back from work, and i entered my shared home with me and my boyfriend of 2 years, george. he was no where to be seen, so i went to our bedroom.

george was sitting down on our bed, he looked a bit sick, his face was red and flustered, and his arms were placed between his legs, which were crossed.

"are you ok sweetheart?" i concern, walking over to him, giving eye contact.

he didnt answer, so i sat in front of him and caressed his face. "it's okay baby, take your time."

he looked so cute, sitting there with his flushed face and his lip bite. "i- i-" he started. "mm-"

i turn to face him, and hold him in my arms and he lets out a small gasp. i've heard of when you get so sensitive you do stuff like this, but i don't know if that was the case.

i kiss his neck, and he lets out small whimpers. i go harder, leaving love bites and he lets out moans.

"baby, are you ok with me doing this right now?" i consent. "you're so vulnerable.." i whisper that last part.

he nods almost immediately. i attack his mouth and explore it with my tongue, he moans, trying to fight for dominance.

eventually, he gives up and lets me take over his mouth, exploring every inch.

i let go, a string of saliva connecting us. his eyes are half open, and he is panting.

"you're so needy right now aren't you?" i tease. "have you been like this all day?"

"mm- yes.." he groans.

"wow, and i've been working for so long today," i say. "you're a good, patient boy."

george starts to buck his hips, biting his lip and groaning. "i- i- need.."

"you need what sweetie?" i lead him on.

"need- need it-" he moans.

"use your words." i demand.

"i'm- im trying to- to say i wa- want-" he struggled. "i need you to fuck me."

"hmm... alright," i agree. "but damn, what put you in this state that you want to be fucked so badly?"

"i- im not sure," he whines.

"whatever," i sigh, as i strip us both down to boxers. i make sure to be careful. i leave a few love bites on his neck and his chest.

george's eyes glistened to the only light source, the LED lights. the lights were a dark red, perfect for the mood.

i take off his boxers, and i see his member that if filled with precum. "wow, all this and i didn't even fuck you senseless yet."

he whimpers; and i stroke his cock out of nowhere, and i was fast too. "baby- Hah- mm- a-Ah-" he moaned in response.

"i-i-m gonna-"

my hands let go of his cock. i chuckle and he groans in frustration. "not yet george."

i pull off my boxers, and stroke my own member just to prep it. i groan and let go. "george, are you sure you want this?"

"yes- yes yes please i need this," he moans.

"alright baby, and do you remember the safe word?" i ask.

"yes, i do."

that's all the confirmation i needed before i started to ram into him. his back arched, and he let out a loud moan from the sudden movement. "tell me when i can move."

george took a few minutes to just relax before he told me i could move again. "Ah- Ah- Mmmmnghh-"

his body was shivering, he felt cold to me; and his mouth was agape, his eyes shut. letting out pretty moans and whimpers and pleads for me.

"Baby- Oh- I'm- i'm so close- please let me- A-AH- cum," the brunette whimpered, begging for release.

"cum for me. cum like the little slut you are."

without any other comment, he came right there, his hips bucking and the pretty moans he let out. i pulled my dick out and embraced george into a hug. "good boy, are you ready for aftercare?"

"mhm," he said.

i let go of george, and look down at him. poor little boy, he looked so red, so sweaty, and so tired. his brunette hair was wet to the touch, his face red just like a tomato, and his eyes that were half open and half closed, his staggered breath. he looked so pretty for me, and he was a good boy today.

i pick him up and carry him to the closet, we change into some silky, comfy pajamas. george yawned, and we walked towards the bed again.

"can we cuddle please?" george asked, yawing.

"of course baby," i comfort.

i lay down in the bed and my boyfriend joins quickly after. my head hits the pillows, while still sitting up a little. the youngest began to lay on my chest, his stomach facing me.

his hair felt so soft, and i played with it until i heard snoring coming below me. slowly but surely, i fall asleep, nuzzling and cuddling my lover; enjoying this moment we had together.

—————————

i hope y'all liked it!! :))