Chapter 9

You bent down a hole And you came out the other end after taking down a few demons you find another demon this one look a dog with 3 heads. Then your father appear behind you and you point your sword at him.

(Y/n): " I am calling dibs on this one.

Dante: " Find have your fun.

Cerberus: " I smell the blood of sparda with you two and the blood of one of my own.

(Y/n): " He is my grandfather and my dad over here killed one of you.

Cerberus: "I am more powerful than my brother and and you will not pass.

Dante: " So you can take him on you heard him hes the strongest of the litter.

(Y/n): " Chimney problem i just take him out for walk come on boy let's go.

You're tossing the piss off service as he jumped at you using tricks a jump out the way and go on top of him stabbing him in the back with your sword then jumping off.

Cerberus released an attack with fire and lighting from two of its heads would you deflected with your sword going into sin devil trigger you cut off its lightning head and the ice head.

Cerberus: " You truly are a king of the Underworld go forth with my power.

You smile and finish it off cutting its last head off. ts body turn to dust an orb came down to you grab it. It turns into a new weapon for you too use

Dante: " You pulled a stunt for my book didn't you.

(Y/n): " Yup.

That's smiles new both walk off but you stop and he looks at you.

Dante: " What's wrong sport that you wanted to get there before deadweight.

(Y/n): " Do you have to kill him dead he is family.

The frc didn't know what you mean then he looks at you with a serious expression realising what you meant.

Dante: "We fought since we were kids it's all we know how to do.

(Y/n): " I get it unfinished business let's go.

Dante and you leave heading and  arrive at the demon urizen. You look around and see the pleasure father grew up at but as an illusion.

Dante: " Sport let me handle this this is something i have to do on my own.

(Y/n): " Don't get yourself killed mom would kill me afterwards you know that.

Dante smiles and runs at urizen. You watch just about continued on for least an hour until your father finally finished the job. Which is when Nero and v arrived to see thr job was done and v walk over to urizen

(Y/n): " Something's not right.

For the first time in your life you finally meet your Uncle Vergil who looks at you.

Vergil: " So my brother folly had a kid quite interesting.

He runs at you in tge last second you counter him with your sword but your still sent back some ways away still tired from your fight with king Cerberus.