Epilogue

It's been 10 years since the incident in red grave city and the law has happened. You and your friends helped bring peace between the okai and humans the former newspaper club of yokai Academy became the ambassadors for the different groups of yokai and you become the world's protector follow it's protector following in your grandfather's footsteps and with help of your friends we built the childhood home output home of your father and Uncle when they returned. As soon as they did they're surprising their childhood home rebuilt Dante getting an earfold from his wife who knew they killed him and Virgil Virgil and turned out they were childhood friends 3 growing up together. Speaking of growing up you and mocha had gotten closer and add to the fight with adu card proposed to her and she said yes.

You were walking back to the house after defeating another horde of demons.

(Y/n): " On the way it is with demons and trying to take my head they're not gonna succeed

Going through the front door of the now rebuilt Sparta family home there's a table with 3 pictures 1 was of you and mocha graduating together from yokai Academy. The 2nd was the 2 of them together on their wedding and finally the last one was the day there are 2 children were born Daniel and Eva. There are the light of you and mocha's life since it was late at night to get him back AK you took toad upstairs looking in one of the rooms to see both his children and their beds asleep slowly walking in and kissed them both on the forehead and smiling at them. Eva was kicking her sleep. She having her mother's fighting style when it comes to kicking and daniel with a toy sword in his hand encouraging from his father.

?????: "We missed you.

You look to see your beautiful wife Mocha in a crimson red nightgown they gown leaning by the door smiling. You quietly walk up to her and wrap your arms around your waist as she does the same around your neck and the 2 of you kiss a few seconds until mocha gently bites down on your neck for a few seconds tasting your blood. Afterwards she let's go and the 2 walk to their room once inside you get changed changed and lay in bed holding your wife.

Moka:" You told me you were gonna be gone for only 3 but it turned out to be a whole week what happened?

(Y/n): " Her my dad's friend who was a witch was having trouble with an old enemy and me so my dad and myself went to go help her out it took longer than I expected and afterwards without jump by demon hoard. By the end that we were so exhausted we fell asleep for a whole day so it took us a while to get back trust me mom wasn't too happy about it either she gives is both and you're full.

Moka: " Yeah isn't tomorrow your grandmother's birthday.

(Y/n): " Yup I'm checking the kids tomorrow to go see her with dad, Uncle and dead weight.

Moka smiled and fell asleep on your chest as you fell asleep not long later.

Time skip the next day

You and your kids are gotten up early early between them tackling you the moment they saw you and could get an array a meeting up with your father. Uncle and dead weight.

(Y/n): " Sorry relate it took us a little longer than we thought to get ready.

You see your father And Uncle much older both had retired from the Demon hunting and  Moved to the orphanage wear Nero and kirya. Speaking of they had their own son named credo. Who's also with them.

The family then stared at the grave with Dante pudding 7 roses 1 for each of them.

Eva: " Daddy what was great grandma like?.

(Y/n): " Sorry sweetheart she was gone before I met her what what your grandfather told me she was the kindest and sweetest person going person to keep grandpa and Uncle in line.

Dante: " She had a way to always show kindness even when she would yell at us for fighting.

Vergil: " Yes she would smack us in the head then hug us. Sure it was very kind woman. She loved both of us very much.

Nero: " I wish I got to meet her I think she'd be proud of us all if she were still standing with us.

Daniel: " Yeah I'm gonna get back those mean devils that hurt her but her just like great grandpa.

Everyone smiled seeing the next generation of the Sparta bloodline. The screen cuts to other members of the yoke Kai Academy team ruby and he Carrie teaching people magic and how to use them to defend themselves, kurumu and mizori In full female suits working  As teachers of their old Academy. And finally tsukune with akashia Playing with the sun where they named alu card after the final battle they had.

The screen then touched to a face image of each of the newspaper club together there no families talking to one another and just enjoying each other's company with mocha having arms wrapped around you and yours around her happy to have each other by your side for many more years to come.

THE END

Author Note: One of the fiest anime i started with and one of my favorite game franchises. I hope you enjoyed. I'm thinking of doing a final remastered version of this story but with my own OC devil arms and not ones from the games. Let me know what you think.