The Butler: New Friends?

Dream's pov

    The carriages all came to a stop when we got to the royal palace. Once they stopped the doors of the carriages came to a halt and they got out one by one with all of their stuff In hand. When they entered the palace I saw the boy from the market, from what I could tell there was a shy and nervous look on his face. But I couldn't figure out why he was making that face, was the boy really scared? Or is that an act to make him seem harmless? I have so many questions but they were interupted by the king.
    "Salutations servants, the head servant will escort will give you all a tour of the palace, Farewell."
      'That was a quick come and go.' I thought 'I wonder who the head servant is?' As though his thoughts spoke aloud, a man with white eyes and pitch black hair appeared from the a door left of the throne. "Let's get the tour on the road muffins!" The black haired male yelled enthusiastically with a smile. I smiled back so did most of the other new servants. Who couldn't, the head servant radiates a calm and happy aura.

'𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘆.'
          Dream thought happily.

Me: I'm so sorry for the short chapter I will try to make the next chapter longer have a good day Readers!

Also Word count 240.