lost high school chapter (laeden)

author: hi :) i found a lost high school chapter DHSJDHS basically lauren and jaeden wrote about each other a few months before their wedding so it was basically just what they wrote and them reading it to each other.

i decided not to include it in the book bc i thought there was too much laeden but if there's one thing i learned, you can never have too much laeden.

so here it is, edited of course, like heavily edited because ya'll have to admit the writing of high school was terrible but yeah enjoy this ig

it's not the best but it's okay ig DHSJDHS

on a quiet summer night, a mere 7 years after their high school graduation. lauren and jaeden were standing on the balcony of their hotel room which foresaw the entire city of new york.

inspired by wyatt and erin's say something about each other thing before their wedding, lauren and jaeden wrote about each other, initially they were just going to list down what they loved about each other but they realized that they already did that in high school, so they gave each other the freedom to write whatever they want.

lauren and jaeden were leaning on the metal railings of the balcony, debating on who should read their thing first.

"let's flip a coin"lauren suggested, taking a coin out from jaeden's pocket

"how'd you know that was there?"he furrowed his eyebrows, fiddling with the pieces of paper in his hands.

"you always leave change in your pockets"the blonde giggled, before asking

"heads or tails?"

"i want head"jaeden snorted, lauren gasped before rolling her eyes and hitting him playfully

"grow up martell you graduated high school seven years ago"

"says the girl who still cries about her exams"

"i'm in law school jaeden"she scoffed before flipping the coin.

"so do i get head?"

"can you not? it's tails"she sighed, putting the coin back in his pocket.

"alright, my future mrs. martell make me cry"he chuckled, lauren rolled her eyes before unfolding the piece of paper. jaeden thought it was going to be really short, then she brought out another 3 pages.

lauren cleared her throat before nervously looking up at him and saying

"i'm sorry about some of the things i'm about to call you in this"

"love is unexpected. something i learned over the years. eight years ago, he was nothing but a, snobby, arrogant and annoying boy that went to my high school and i wanted nothing to do with him.

and now? he's my everything.

everyone fawned over him in high school, like no kidding, it wasn't even funny anymore. and he knew he was hot, he used this to his advantage, he was a fucking whore, breaking hearts left and right, sleeping with literally everyone he came across, goodness i hated him.

his charms and good looks never caught my attention, mainly because i didn't want them to, and i was too focused on someone else. this someone else, was the person who i thought i was going to spend the rest of my life with, but like i said, love is unexpected.