The Beginning

AU: IRL MINECRAFT/HYBRID(ONLY CANNON+LYZETH)

WORD COUNT: 1121

TW: Underage Drinking, Mentioned explosives, mentioned neglect

OTHER: Big Brother Dream, Bad dad Philza, Bad brother Techno, Family Dynamic between the Minors

Summary:

The Minors decide to prank the entire SMP after Doomsday and Wilbur's resurrection Dream just so happens to enjoy the prank also AWESOMEDAD

3rd PERSON POV

Tommy is sitting on a chair in what has been designated as his office in the stronghold base. He's finishing up the hoodie that Lyzeth asked him to make when Purpled kicks down the door grinning."Yes?" Tommy asks not looking up from the sewing machine.

"Lyze has an idea for a server-wide prank. Want in?" Purled asks the boy in red as he readjusts his never wilting flower crown."Give me a moment to finish this then I'll come see if I want to be involved." Tommy responds smiling fondly as Purpled walks out.

After he finished fixing his little sister's hoodie he got up to walk to the living room to see what the others are planning.

Tommy's POV

I step into the living room instantly seeing chaos. There's glitter in Ranboo's hair, Lyze is covered in glue, Purpled is soaked in water, and tubbo is covered in either glowstone or glitter.
"What the hell?!" I start confused."What are you four planning?" I finished."We're rigging the entire SMP with glitter instead of TNT!" Tubbo chirps happily looking up from his sketchbook smiling.

I sigh, shaking my head slightly."So are we doing the prison and Techno's house too?" I ask plopping down on my red beanbag. "Both." Tubbo says finally looking up from his sketchbook. "So I'm thinking that only Sam, Niki, Puffy, and Eret will be safe from the glitter. We'll warn them beforehand." Lyze continues looking exhausted. 

"First everyones going to get a good night's rest and eat a good breakfast in the morning THEN we'll start preparing for the prank." I say sternly realizing that it's midnight. They all nod and go to clean up for bed.

IN THE MORNING

I stayed up the rest of the night finishing the outfits for the others. I yawn looking at the time knowing that they aren't going to start anything until I sleep for a few hours. I sigh and stand up to go get started on breakfast. I freeze seeing Purpled leaning against the door frame eyebrow raised in a 'Seriously?' motion. I give a sheepish smile and make a 'bye' motion with my hands as I speed off. He calls for me but I hurry into my room locking it as I put on pajamas. I lay in bed as I try to sleep knowing that Purpled would knock me unconscious so I can go to sleep. I let myself calm down and start to close my eyes as drowsiness takes over.

I wake up and roll over to see that its 4 in the afternoon. "I should probably get up." I groan sitting up slowly. "I wonder if they've panicked yet." I mutter.

There is a yell coming from the kitchen and then laughter. I sigh knowing that they probably did something stupid. I get up to go scold them when I freze. "When did I start to turn into a dad?" I ask myself.I shake away my shock and walk towards the door when there is a loud crash and then yelling. Techno and Philza are here? I rush out the door to see Techno with an axe at Lyzeth's throat.

"What the hell?! Get your axe away from my kids throat! And for Iren's sake get OFF THE ROOF PURPLED!" I yell not realizing that I called Lyze my kid.

"AND TUBBO PUT DOWN THE WATER GUN OR I SWEAR YOU WILL BE GROUNDED FOR THE NEXT 4 WEEKS!" I yell as Tubbo yelps and Techno and Phil look at me shocked that I can control them.

"Now would SOMEONE mind explaining why you 2 are here?" I ask gesturing at Techno and Phil.

"I want my axe back Tommy." Techno growls.

"Tubbo, would you mind getting this a-hole his axe from my chest?" I ask softly as Tubbo nods and scurries off.

"Now get your axe away from my kids' throat. Yeah?" I ask -more like order- Techno.

"What do you mean your kid?" Philza asks, stepping forward.

I freeze.

"I called you my kid didn't I?" I ask Lyze.

They nod snickering slightly.

"Might as well be with the fact that I take care of yall." I mutter turning to give Phil a pointed stare.

"Get YOUR kid away from MY kid or I will cause YOU some major problems." I tell the sad excuse that I used to call my dad.

"Don't talk to dad like that." Techno growls.

"What? He's not my dad so I don't have to show him any respect." I tell him as Tubbo hurries into the room with Techno's axe.

"Lyze why do you have your mask on in the house? I've told you that you shouldn't wear it in the base. And HOW did you 2 find out where this house is?" I ask after scolding my little sister.

"I just came back and I'm pretty sure these 2 followed me." Lyze tells me as Techno lets them fall.

They made a oof sound and I could feel their glare through the mask.
"We followed her." Techno growls angry.

"First of all they are non-binary today. Second of all what is your problem?!" I exclaim as I pull Lyze behind me and Tubbo starts checking them over.

"And for FUDGES SAKES GET OFF THE ROOF PURPLED!" I snap angrily.

"Now.. Hippity Hoppity get off my Property! Remember that Techno?" I ask, tilting my head smiling coldly.

"Brat." Techno snaps as he walks out.

"You have kids son?" Phil asks me softly.

"No. I'm just the only responsible person in this household." I tell him.

"TOMMY WHAT'S FOR DINNER?!" Ranboo yells from his room.

"We're having spaghetti!" I yell back, smiling softly shaking my head.

Philza walks out of my house a sad face as he leaves. I sigh and walk back to my room getting a beer out and chugging it as I slideagaint my door. 

In the prison

"Heh. I knew that brining that kid on would tie the others together." Dream chuckles softly smiling as he thinks about how he used to be considered one of them. 

Sam looks up and the first thing he sees through the screen is Dream covered in glitter along with a bit of redstone as he laughs. 

"They must of pranked the entire server. I might just go congratulate them on the work they did later." Sam mutters fondly.