Tommy is the engineer of the group

3rd person

Tommy is sitting in his room as he attempts to make a tape recorder for Ranboo to use as a memory journal instead of an actual book. He's already looked through all the blueprints all he needs to do is add a voice activation so that only Ranboo can use it. Another thing Tommy's thinking of adding is that all Ranboo has to do is say a date or a few keywords and it plays the recording that is asked.

"What are you doin?" Purped asks leaning against the door.

"Making Ran a tape recorder so that he doesn't have to carry around a journal." Tommy responds not looking up from his project.

Purpled just hums smiling as he turns around.

"Lyze is making quesadillas for dinner tonight." Purpled hollars over his shoulder to his friend.

"Okay. Thanks Purp!" Tommy yells back smiling fondly.

"I wonder if I should set up a security system around the base now that Philza and Technoblade know where we live." Tommy mutters thoughtfully.

"Yeah I'll do that when I finish Ran's tape recorder." Tommy smiles as he continues making the final adjustments to the device.

"Purpled get off the bloody roof or I'm coming up there!" Tommy yells when he gets out of his room a few hours later for dinner and realizing that Purpled is gone.

"I'm coming!" Purpled yells back as he jumps down.

"I hope that Technoblade doesn't come back so that we don't have to fight him." Tubbo mumbles out of nowhere during dinner.

"He wont I'm gonna add a security system to the base." Tommy reassures his kids smiling.

"Ya know you act kinda like a dad." Lyzeth tells Tommy tilting their head mask pushed up as always when in the house.

"I've noticed." Tommy says simply smiling slightly.

"Really? I thought that you hadn't realized." Purpled tells him.

"I have. I just don't really care. I mean none of us have really had parental figures to take care of us so I'm filling in that rule." Tommy responds simply smiling.

Everyone continues to joke and chat as they finish dinner and go to the living room and start work on their own projects. Tommy doing a security system, Lyzeth writing, Ranboo drawing, Tubbo drawing, and Purpled napping on the couch.

"Goodnight Purp." Tommy whispers as he pulls a blanket over the sleeping boy.

He pulls blankets over everyone as he whispers goodnights to his kids.