𝟐𝟑. 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓. No, I hate it. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I hate how I've only known Killua for two days now and he can unravel all the bandages I've wound around me with just a touch and leave all my wounds open. Especially when he's left more than one of those wounds. 

I'm on autopilot when I drive back to the hotel. My mind's burrowed in my own thoughts. I'm drowning in them, wallowing in my own sadness and depression. And it hurts that Killua's the only one who can stop me from going under. He's the only one who's ever saved me, after all. It's his love that I'm lost in. It's his only feeling and thought about me, so he smothers me in it until I can't even express my own feelings and thoughts and emotions about him. I'll drown in his love until he pulls me out. But I'll make sure that he drowns in my own emotions as well. Because I refuse to be the only one falling for him.

キルア゠ゾルディック

"You ... YOU WHAT?!" Shalnark yells, standing up and slamming his hands on the table. His wooden chair lays broken on the floor from being projected away too hard.

I flinch until I see his eyes light up with happiness. "Yes! Finally! Now I can say all the jokes we used to have!"

I sigh, slumping down, my forehead hitting the table. "Is that really the only thing you're happy about?"

"No! I'm just happy!" Shalnark goes behind me and picks me up before dancing around with me. "Gosh, I'm so excited! Wait til we tell everyone!" He puts me down and walks over to the fridge, pulling food out.

"I don't have all of them yet, though," I frown. "Won't it be better to tell everyone once I've started regaining memories of you guys? Right now, I'm getting them at random times and I faint when I do. I'm being forced to relive them. I've only got one memory right now, but then again I'm supposed to get more eventually. I think. Gotta pray, y'know?" 

I joke, laughing a little. Shalnark shakes his head, but I don't miss the small smile pulling at the corners of his lips.

"I'm an atheist," Shalnark replies, shaking his head in mock annoyance. 

I do the same. "Well gosh, sorry Shal." I roll my eyes for an added effect. 

"You should." Shalnark then grabs my shoulder and pulls me in, ruffling my hair. I squeal in surprise before trying to kick him off. I can't help but laugh, though. 

These moments. These are the moments that I'll always love and cherish. Especially since they may not come around anymore.