|Chapter One|

"Taylor,hey! Over here!"
I spotted my brown-haired best friend in the crowd of students,grinning at her as we made our way towards each other.

"Hey! Omg it's our last year of high school!" She gushed as I hugged her.

She wore a strapless white top,with a navy blue skirt,her outfit hugged her curves in all the right places and her beautiful dark brown eyes stood out as she wore winged eyeliner.Her hair was curled to her waist and she wore clear gloss that made her lips pop.

I wore a sleeveless nirvana shirt tucked in mom jeans with a studded black belt and my blonde bangs reached just to my eyebrows.My blue eyes were decorated with mascara and I also wore clear gloss with a slight pink tint to go with it.

"Ok so here's your timetable,I got it as soon as I could,now let's see our classes!"

Turns out all our classes are together.

I grinned a wide smile at her.

We walked to our lockers,setting them up for the new year and as we left,I got shoved on the shoulder,making me stumble back.

That's when he walked by,giving me an evil smirk as he went along with his mates.

Harry Styles, the "bad boy" and also very famous amongst people in our school. He was also known to bed the most girls in the school, apparently giving them "the best time ever."

Don't get me wrong,I see why many girls are obsessed with him.He was a handsome British boy,with his long chocolate brown curls,emerald green eyes,tan skin and dimpled smile.

But he was also a dick.

I hated his guts from since 5th grade,
when he used to prank me and I'd prank him back,to vandalising my locker,and even going as far as breaking my phone.

Obviously I'd get him back,but he's never been truly affected by my attempts to irritate him.

We got to class,where a seating plan was placed.

"Yes Selena! It's me and you together!"

We went over to our table as the class filed in.

Many people waved at me,or stopped by the desk to say hi.

I was pretty popular for some reasons, like my sports abilities,the leader of cheerleading and also being very kind to people, which was unfortunately rare at this school.

Selena was Head Girl, she was elected to assign duties,run extra curricular activities and had the privilege of basically missing half of our classes, so many people knew her aswell.

I loved her and she loved me the same, we were like sisters,knowing every secret about each other, knowing what goes on in the others mind and we both had a good fashion sense.

Half an hour into the lesson, the five bitches arrived.Well mainly one bitch and his four friends.

"Mr Styles,Mr Malik,Mr Tomlinson,Mr Horan and Mr Payne, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ?" Ms Smith shrieked at the boys,all who grinned as if she was crazy.

Zayn Malik was the strikingly beautiful one with the face sculpted by God, Niall Horan was the blond Irish one in the group,mainly known for his humour, Liam Payne was the most sensible,like the father of the group, Louis Tomlinson,he was basically like Harry,with beautiful eyes like the ocean,hues of green in the deep blue and amazing lashes,but a mean attitude,just not with me.

They all were really hot, and I would have even dated one of them if they weren't bitches

They were all Harry's friends,and they were douchebags.

"Erm..."

"Well ma'am"

"Ma'am, we're all extremely sorry that we're late," Liam interrupted the boys,glaring at them as he returned his gaze back to the teacher, "We were held up because Harry lost his phone and I had lost my bag,so we went to look for them. We won't be late to your class again," He gave her a hopeful smile.

"Well then," Ms Smith said,a small smile on her lips as she was flattered by Liam's tone and "sincere" apology, "since it is the first day of your new school year,i'll let you off,but no more lates ok boys?"

They all nodded in agreement,and I rolled my eyes at the little grins on their faces.

As the class ended,I stood by the door,waiting for Harry to leave. Selena looked at me questionably,but I told her what I was going to do. She pretended to call me,her phone camera facing the door the boys were about to come out from,secretly filming the whole thing,and winked at me as soon as she saw Harry come close.

I stuck my leg out just as Harry walked out,and he gave a quick exclamation and fell,face first onto the floor.

I burst out laughing cruelly as I went over to Selena and high fived her,turning back to face Harry,who was now sitting down

I stood over his legs and crouched down so we were at eye level

"Hello Styles."

"Fuck!" he groaned, and I could see the bruise forming on the side of his head.

"Next time you shove me,it will be those balls turning blue,not your forehead,"

I spat in his face,gave him a sickeningly sweet smile and stormed off,leaving him with a startled expression,while Louis and Zayn were laughing at him.

I smirked at Selena,who was chuckling as I walked with her.

"Woah girl,your fierce fierce you know,like you even intimidate me sometimes!"

I laughed,smiling at her and turning my head as I saw the five boys still staring at me, looking shocked and I parted ways with Selena off to my next lesson.