|Chapter Two|

ok, this chapter, i really need feedback on it, i've been working on this for a while but i seem like i'm making things too dramatic or rushing things idk.

I headed off to my locker,getting my purse as I was headed home,when I saw a note

"Hey Tay, my mom's picking me up k ??
I'll see ya tomorrow
~selena"

I tore it off and headed out,feeling slightly anxious,but then,I saw a head quickly disappearing behind a wall as I turned around.

I went to check out the place.

"H-hello?" Oh please,please let there be no-one here.

Nothing is going to happen, Taylor, you're in school.

I took a few breath and looked around.

The next second I was suddenly about to fall,someones hands wrapped around my arm.

I screamed,squirming from this person's grasp,feeling a sense of deja vú,but there was nothing to fear.

You guessed it,Harry.

I calmed down and glared at him,but if he let go of my arm,I fall.

"Hello Swift,"

"Fuck you Styles," I seethed.

"I know you want to," he breathed, smirking.

I raised my other arm to slap him when,faster than lightning,he caught it,holding it as he looked at me,smiling evilly.

"Bad girl Swift,didn't mummy ever teach you not to hit?"

"Styles,if you drop me,I swear you will- oof!"

I fell onto the floor,my head hitting the tiles but not too hard.

Harry stood over me,the same way I stood over him earlier, his face dangerously close to mine as he gazed into my eyes,a smirk forming on his lips.

"You need to learn Swift, don't fight with those who are bigger than you! It's a pathetic fight,because I'm winning,"

"Really?" I said, raising an eyebrow, playing dumb.

"Yeah,it really is,because,aswell as me winning,you don't know what i'm gonna put you through,it will be like hell, but worse. Way worse."

I let him stare triumphantly for seconds longer,until I wrapped my legs around his torso and jumped on him,my hands on his neck as I straddled him as he fell to the ground.

This was one of the rare times my gymnastics skills came in handy.

I tightened my hold around his neck,watching his face go slightly red.

"You never learn,do you?"

His breath slightly hitched and he blinked at me in surprise, a blush appearing on his cheeks, and I realised how sexual this position seemed. I turned a dark shade of red and quickly got up.

I felt a tight hold on my arm,and I was wrenched back,slamming into a rock-hard chest.

"Wow Swift,if you wanted to pounce on me you could've just asked,I mean I know I'm hot,I get why u want me so bad,treat me like you've treated the other guys you've fucked,agh!"

I slapped his cheek, a mark appearing as he raised his brows,unfazed.

I've only had sex twice,and it's only been with my previous boyfriends.

Guys who literally just used me.

Except for that one time that didn't and would never count.

I shuddered,focusing back to Harry.