I'm the Little Sister to the 4 Hottest Gods FML!

hey ! and yeah I'm writing another story since i have been having a lot of ideas of story plots lately so yeah this is one of them.

hope you enjoy and if I like your genuine comments I will be glad to dedicate chapters to you (:

TheFaceWithTheSmile is my editor for this story too and also my sister who is a complete bumm.(x

annnnddd shoutouts to ILoveBoogie my Short. Stack. of a cousin who i love to death !

************************

_DYL_

"YOU'RE SUCH A CAMPER!"

"I'M THE CAMPER! WELL EXCUSE ME. WHERE WERE YOU THE WHOLE MISSION?!"

"SHUT UP YOU'RE BOTH FAILURES!"

This is exactly what I wake up to every single damn morning.

My four older brothers fighting over their new obsession-- Black Ops the game that can ruin relationships.

Ugh! I huff.

I should record them someday and show the school the so called "hottest gods."

Hottest Gods my ass.

"DYLLY GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWNSTAIRS AND MAKE US BREAKFAST!" Ryden hollers from the bottom of the stairs. I groan stuffing my face into the comforters.

Always making me do the damn cooking. Just because I'm the only girl doesn't mean shit.

"Ugh! CAN'T YOU GUYS MAKE SOME HOT POCKETS OR SOMETHING?!" I shout back the response with an undertoning ice to my words.

Don't get me wrong, I love my brothers, but damn are they a handful.

I waited for a response from him, but I didn't get one so I rolled to my side preparing for more rest. Placing my ear buds back into my ears blasting -If You Ever Come Back- by The Script letting the music run through me as I was finally dozing off...