Why Do I Feel Like You Are Hiding Something.

judging by the last chapter im going to be making a:

-Sequel which mostly consists of Chance and Dyl

-a spin-off for Peak

-a spin-off for Blaise

-and a future one that i will start in later months for Ryden and Eli

also there will be no spin-off for Aaron and Kaylani, but they will be in the sequel.

The sequel and spin-off are going to be posted up in October or early November. (:

oh and also im speechless for how many fans comment and like my work because i just write for others to laugh and think, but im actually thankful so i just wanna say thanks (:

enjoy...(:

***************************************************************

_Dyl_

Being woken up to your brothers breathing down your face is very unpleasant.

Aaron had the audacity to slap me-- like an actual bitch slap to my face because his stupidity thought I was dead.

I don't know how he ever passed middle-- no elementary school.

Apparently I passed out after what Peak told me. I guess I didn't take it all too well.

Currently I'm in my room laying down; which Chance decided to carry me up here because walking for me is such a task-- yeah right he just wanted to get a touch of my goodies.   I laugh.

He had called Julie letting her know he will be staying over for the night; of course she agreed.

It's been a day since Peak told me and honestly I'm not upset that my parents said that; I'm more angry with them that they had the heart to do that to their own kids.

If they didn't want to care for us like proper parents; then, they shouldn't have had kids to begin with.

The morning after I woke up Peak told me that they are also going to be cutting each of us financially off from receiving money of any sort after we turn eighteen that's why Peak has been going to college and doing a double major for his business degree instead of going into the family business like originally planned.

My pa-- I mean Janice and Isiah can take everything they want from us, but unlike them we have family-- something that can't be bought.

Literally just thinking about all the moments I had involving my parents makes me sick to my stomach.

"You hungry?"

My eyes stray over to Blaise who is casually leaning on the door frame. Judging by the way he is looking at me; I know he has a sense of what I was thinking about.

"Kinda." I respond to my twin.

"Okay so you want to eat up here or do you want to go downstairs and eat?" He walks into my room.

"I'll go down stairs. I mean now that you guys finally let me get up." I state humor laced through my voice.

He chuckles. "Oh Dyl you make me laugh. No one stopped you from going downstairs it's just we told you not to and you listened." He smirks.