Protective?

hello you guys ! (:

hows life been to ya ?

anyway im uploading earlier than planned cuz the comments on the last chapter were way TOO EPIC !

The brothers are gunna be in this chapter ! YAY ! :D

enjoy....(:

*********************************************************************************

_Dyl_

I visibly pale at the sight of my four older brothers running towards the car.

They all look disheveled and lost. What bumms.

"DYL!" They shout in unison as Ryden yanks the car door open pulling me out and crushing me into a group hug.

I feel the air suck out of me.

"We just missed you so much." Blaise states crushing me even more.

"No Air." I croak.

"Woopsey daisy. Sorry about that Twin." He chuckles.

I honestly did miss them.

"We thought the bogey man got to you." Aaron states seriously.

And then Aaron kills it.

"Aww you guys missed me." I sing.

"Pssh. Miss you? No. Miss your cooking and cleaning? Yes." Blaise chuckles as I playfully punch his arm.

"Don't punch Blaizina she needs that arm for shopping." Ryden laughs poking my twin on the arm.

"You are such a bitch." Blaise mutters.

"YOU!" Peak shouts pointing a finger at Chance who is intently looking at the scene from the driver's side door.

I run in-front of Peak with my hands on his chest preventing him from reaching Chance.

"P-Please don't k-kill him." I whimper pushing Peak with no avail.

He pulls his head back.

"Kill him?" He states his eyebrows wrinkling together. "Why would I kill him? I want to kiss him for saving you." He pushes past me.

"Sorry bro. I don't swing that way." Chance states backing away from Peak as I giggle at his horror stricken face.

"Come here. Give papa some sugah."  Peak states in a girly voice.

"And me!" Ryden shouts.

"Me two." Blaise chuckles running after Chance as he is running away from them.

"Me three?" Aaron says scratching his head with his forefinger.

God he is so slow.

"I said I don't swing that way!" Chance playfully shouts running around his car to get away from my brothers.

"So I'm guessing these boys are your brothers?" Julie asks amusement clear in her voice as she is watching the comical scene as am I.

"Yeah they are." I laugh as Chance tries to hide behind a tree, but Ryden tackles him. Chance slips out of his grasp sprinting for his life.

"Oh mowe broders for me!" Dylan shouts running after Chance.

"Gotcha!" They all dog pile on Chance.